Unexpected {Hit x Pregnant!Reader pt.2}

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You held your breath for what seemed like forever. Time itself even felt as if it slowed down. There was no turning back now, you've already said your news. Silence filled the air and you've became worried. You wondered if Hit was going to end your relationship over this. What if Hit didn't want to have this child with you. What if he wanted you to get rid of it...if you refused him would he get rid of you?

Tears slightly brimmed your eyes. You were becoming lightheaded your vision was becoming hazy and it wasn't just the tears building up. Your breathing became jagged, you felt weak, nauseous even. This feeling was like your whole world was spinning. Whatever it was you weren't too focused on it infact your emotions were fluctuating from anger to fear to sadness to whatever. There were too many emotions your own mind didn't comprehend what to feel.

You looked at Hit and he was nothing more than a blurry figure. But you could still see his eyes his mouth was moving, yet you didn't hear anything. A wave of exhaustion hit you. The feeling made your eyes droop and then everything you saw before went black.

-

*Hit's POV*

I started at (Y/n) in shock; She was pregnant. I looked back on her past actions to see if she showed any signs of abnormal behavior. And to my remembrance she did. (Y/n) would always go to the bathroom more often, she was more nervous, as if she was hiding something, and she got headaches often. There were more signs of course but those were the more frequent ones.

Her weird actions started a few days ago. When I opened the door to the bathroom she tossed something in the trash. It must of been a pregnancy test. I can't believe she would hide this from me...It's not like I would stop loving her. Plus having a child doesn't sound too bad I guess. My eyes lock onto her lovey (e/c) ones and spoke.

"I promise to protect our child with my-(Y/N)!" Quickly I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards me before she could fall. I moved my head and placed it on her chest...she was still breathing so that's good.

Picking her up I made my way to our bedroom. Upon placing her down I pecked her forehead and placed my hand on her stomach. I'm gonna be a father. Brushing some (h/c) strands out of her face I smiled, then frowned. I have no idea what to do as a father. Getting up I decide to ask a certain rambunctious group of kids to help me. They must at least know something because frankly I have no idea. But first I need to pick up some things for (Y/n).

-

*Author's POV*

Upon waking up you surveyed your surrounding. You weren't in this room. You remember telling Hit your news and started to have a panic attack. That's when everything went dark. You also remembered Hit saying something but you didn't hear anything. What did he say? Was it something bad was it good. Tears started to well in your eyes and negative thoughts filled your head. No, you must keep a positive mindset, no matter what happens you must prepare for it.

Drying your eyes, with a new found confidence, you looked to your left you saw a colorful bouquet of your favorite flowers. A note was attached to it. You read it and to sum it all up, you pass out, Hit took you to this room, he got you these gifts and how much he loves you. You still didn't get an answer regarding the soon to be baby. But you still were a little happy he didn't hate you. So that's a plus for today.

Pushing yourself away from the comfort of the bed you heard a door open. Quickly your eyes darted to the person and speak of the devil, there was Hit.

"I didn't get an answer...about me having child. And I'm willing to face any consequence you have to offer. But I'm keeping this child," closing your eyes you waited for a harsh truth but only came a deep throaty chuckle. "W-what's so funny!"

"You, what you've said. Before you passed out I made a promise that I would protect you and our baby with my life. And for you to make such accusation is funny," Hit stepped closer and wrapped his arms around you.

A blush of embarrassment coated your face. "I-I'm not going to apologise! You truly freaked me out, you didn't say anything for a while and I got scared,"

"Well, do you want me to make it up to you?" The male tilted your chin to face him and you nodded. Hit smirked at your answer and picked you up before dropping you on the bed. "Then I'll make it up to you,"

-

Months later, when your pregnancy was due, you had twins surprise surprise. One being a boy and the other a girl. But as time passed life seemed pretty good. A lot of restless nights but good. You didn't plan your life to be like this but you wouldn't have it any others way. It was different the way life was planned out for you and the many surprises that happened after was unexpected.

~A/n~
Boom done with part 2! Btw next chapter will be a Whis x reader(lemon) someone requested for one. For got who the were but anyways sorry if it was a little rushed but I'll fix it in the mean time. Bye byyyye 👋