Reflection {Vegeta x Daughter!Reader}

Sorry if it's a little crap been awhile since I've written anything also been having writers block. Had no idea what to write for the requested ones but I should be able to get them done soon. Requested by AshliDinkelman
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Same shit but a different day. All it ever was, was train, train, train and no breaks. Mainly, since you were the middle child. You had to follow in the footsteps of your older brother, Trunks, and become the greatest fighter! You also had to help set an example for your younger sister, Bulla. It was redundant! It bothered you to the brim. But it what your family wanted and...family was all you had.

They were there for you when you didn't want to be. They picked up the screw ups you made and pushed you forward. You loved your family and you'd do anything to return how grateful you were. Even if it meant doing something you didn't wish to become. Which was to become a fighter. The reason for that was you never liked violence to begin with. It was better to talk things out instead of using your fists for words.

That's how you ended up drawing. It was a natural talent people said. You loved it because you could understand the bigger pictures with each stroke of a pencil, pen, paint brush, etc. It was relaxing and calming. Something discreetly opposite of a fighter. Something your family wanted to extract from you. Which was another reason why you hid your talent.

But you never mind entering talent shows secretly for shits and giggles because you had a part to play. It was to be the daughter your father wanted, the sister Bulla needed, and the sparring partner Trunks could train with. If everything went according to plan then there was nothing wrong, that's what you thought, anyways.

Hiding things was so much harder than actually coming out with it. It left a void of guilt in you. Always pretending and never meaning anything that came out of your ferocious punches or kicks. Fighting was your act, your ticket to please your father. You knew he'd never accept you for you. 'Fighting is in your blood and as a saiyan you should be proud of that and pass on the bloodline for future fighters!" You cringed at the voice in your head.

That's all your father would talk about. How magnificent it is to have the DNA of a fighter or how you must extract every ounce of potential you have as a saiyan. Bla bla bla Fight this, fight that, fight them! All because you had saiyan blood flowing through you, your destiny was set and stone. It wasn't all bad though...the training and getting strong it was useful for protection of you and others.

That's all you needed it for. You didn't need it to surpass anyone or fight in tournaments. The only tournaments you attend were the ones with a writing utensil at hand, a blank canvas, and the thoughts of your own imagination. You could remember the first time you entered one. Time was slowly ticking away and you quickly jotted down final details before the time ran out. You won in the end for the creativity, the color pallet, the type of art, and so on. It was a glorious day. A smile crept onto your lips as you thought of it.

"Yo, (Y/n) ready to train?" The voice snapped to your thoughts. It was Trunks.

You just weakly smiled and nodded your head. "Yeah let me just get a few things done..."

-

Sweat rolled down your body, breaths were jagged, blood spilt down your bruised lip. You hated the feeling. Plopping yourself down your father sat besides you. "You're improving quite fast. You might just surpass me sooner than you think...I'm really proud of you." Vegeta smiled and ruffled your hair.

"I was just going easy...on her just give...me a..few more..seconds and I'll beat her!" Trunks replied very out of breath.

"You guys foods ready!" Bulma shouted, instantly the males got up and raced her way. "(Y/n) are you coming...hun?"

"O-oh yeah I'll come in a bit." Sighing you waved her off.

Laying backwards and into the grass you lifted your hand and touched your head. It still felt warm from when your father touched it. His words then rang into your head. He said he was proud hell he even gave you a smile! Which is rare even to mom! Maybe you'll keep your fighter charade up a little longer. If it means seeing sides your father doesn't expose to others. He's the person you'll always look up to and getting praise from him is such a honorable and rare occurrence.

-
A/n
I'm gonna make a part two so don't worry!!!