Questions {Present!Trunks x Reader Pt.2}

Requested by jehp1999
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around Future Trunks while placing your chin on top of his head. Trunks didn't mind though he found it quite adorable. However, someone from the sidelines was annoyed with your closeness. It was the Trunks from your timeline and he was definitely bitten by jealousy.

The way you were so close to him, your laugher, your smile. Everything was being shown to him! Even Future Trunks knew but he never called his younger self out. In fact he was hoping he'd finally snap and step up to claim you. Not that he didn't want to get rid of you but so his present self would admit his obvious feelings.

You on the other hand found both of these males as close friends. Maybe your Trunks was a little more romantic than the man you were currently hugging but even then he didn't mind. In fact the blue haired male actually silently rooted for the both of you.

-

You sighed as you placed a hand on his shoulder. "Trunks I care for you a lot but I can't just not hang out with Future Trunks because he's my friend as well."

"But you always hang out with him!"

"He has time to hang out with me. I don't see why it's such a big deal we don't really hang out as we use to."

"And I want to change that!" You raised an eyebrow before a light bulb flickered.

You snickered while the male looked at you questioningly. "You're jealous aren't you?"

His face turned a bright red as he folded his arms and look towards the side. "I am not." He bluntly stated you poked his cheek.

"Not only are you jelly but also a liar." Smugly you stood against the wall as you gave an amused smile. "How bout we hang out tomorrow? Since your so butt hurt. Be nice cause Future Trunks is joining as well."

"Fine." He grumbled.

-

You sat in the cafe with your favorite tea at hand as you watched both males interact. They seemed to be talking about the future and so on. Nothing you haven't already been told you. "So what about the (Y/n) from your future?" You choked on your drink and looked at the time traveler.

He chuckled as a red blush spread onto his face. "Well me and her have tied the knot." Your eyes went wide as you punched him on the shoulder.

"Why haven't you told me anything?!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise and well I'm sure Trunks would be really suspicious if I didn't say anything about her."

"If you're with her then why are you in this timeline with my (Y/n)?"

"I was hoping she would attend the wedding." The blue haired male turned to you with an awkward smile. You were dumbfounded but happy as you slowly nodded your head. The males gave an unsure look. "Do you want to go?"

"No it's not that I'm happy but Trunks what did you call me?"

The purple haired male gave you an even weirder look before putting the pieces together. "I-I didn't mean it like that-I meant as in the you from here so you know...my (Y/n)?"  Your got warm as you nodded your head.

"Right-anyways I would be happy to go! When is it?"

"It's in a month from today."

"Great! Uh sorry I'll be right back I just need to use the restroom." You answered as you excused yourself from the table.

As you left from their sights Future Trunks looked at his embarrassed self. "You're not very slick at hiding your feelings for her."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Don't play dumb I know exactly what it's like to fall in love. You need not to worry I am not taking her from you. Even though she is similar to my fiance they are quite different."

"But how do I even know she doesn't like you?"

"Because I know who she likes."

"Who?" Trunks replied a little too quick as the time traveler shook his head.

"God you're both idiots. Anyways I have to check up on someone. I'll see ya in a bit and don't be afraid go for it!"

The purple haired male just watched as his future self disappeared before looking at his drink. Taking a sip he couldn't help but think what if you did like him? What should he do? Negative thoughts surrounded him before he got up and went towards the bathroom. Maybe talking some sense into himself would work.

You looked at yourself in the mirror with a very warm and flushed face. 'He called me his?!' You thought to yourself as you silently were freaking out. Not only that but he was jealous yesterday. Maybe you should make your move. You splashed water on your face, no you had to see how things played out before you a went separate ways. Gathering a new found courage you headed out the bathroom. 

However, the person you didn't want to see so quickly was in fact Trunks and he felt the same. You both just awkwardly stood by each other as you both tried to fixate your words. "W-what are you doing here? Where's the other Trunks?" You managed to blurt.

"He went to check on someone and I was gonna go to the bathroom but I think I'm g-good now. Erm do you wanna go get ice cream?" He suggested, you thought for a moment and shrugged.

"Uh yeah, sure, definitely." It was silent again and you both were internally screaming. "If your not gonna go to the restroom how about we leave like now."

The male nodded his head as you both travel towards your table. You were now getting cold feet on asking him out. What if he didn't like you? You both just had a huge awkward moment a minute ago. What will he think now? Trunks also was fighting with himself.

As you were about to exit the door you turned to him to speak your thoughts only for them to be synchronized. You both went silent again. "You can go first." He said interrupting the same words you were to say.

You were out on spot and very nervous. Biting you lip, you closed your eyes. It was now or never. "Will you be willing to go on a date with me?"

Trunks felt all his worry and nervousness dissipate into thin air. "Of course! I was actually gonna ask you that." He nervously chuckled.

"G-Great...so let's go get our ice cream." You stuttered as you both were now outside. With a reassured and extremely beating heart you grabbed his hand. He intertwined his with yours as he pulled you close. Both still very nervous yet happy.

'I can't believe she beat me to it.' The purple haired male thought to himself before looking down at you. Your eyes both met and he quickly averted his eyes to the side. 'Maybe it was best this way.'

-

From afar Future Trunks had his arm around his fiance as the (h/c) haired woman gushed at the two. "Who do you think asked first? I think (Y/n) did."

The blue haired male smirked, "I think Trunks did. I told him to go for it and he must have."

(Y/n) kissed her soon to be husband's cheek and laughed. "If I remember correctly I was the one to ask you out and propose to you. Don't underestimate me or present me." She said looking at his reaction amusued.

"I mean this is a different timeline."

"Still won't change the fact that I'll always be the dominant one."

His face turned scarlet. "I'll make you eat your words." He said chuckling with you by his side.