Reunion {Bardock x Goku's!Mother Reader}

Requested by meepmeep222 sorry for the lateness! Hope you enjoy. Again I'm so sorry!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your eyes drifted down starting at the people of Earth, specifically your son. A smile adorned your features, you missed him so much you especially missed all the things that occurred on the planet. Your grandson was starting his own family while Goku's got bigger. Waving a hand over the water it showed Goten playing a prank with a lavender-haired kid, who you've know as Trunks.

Goten placed whip cream in the hand of the victim while the other played with a feather to their nose. Not long after the cream was slapped onto their face. Both the troublemakers burst into fits of laughter before bolting out of the room. There revealed Prince Vegeta's scowl as he attempted to search for the boys. You couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape your lips at the prince's failed attempts to capture them. There was always a small trap they set for him, when he got close.

Waving a hand once again you thought of the one and only Son Goku. From what was shown he was in a vaguely familiar area. The skies contained lavender, pink, and orange, the clouds were a golden color, and there was lush green grass surrounding him. But what caught your eye was him approaching the sitting figure. The person was merely a few feet away but you couldn't see them.

Pondering in thought Goku either died and is in heaven or is visiting King Kai and training. Squinting your eyes the person was a female. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and a glowy halo above her head.  That's when you felt a tap against your shoulder,startled you turned to see Goku, who had a huge toothy grin greeting you.

"G-Goku, I thought you weren't coming until next week." You spoke before pulling your son into a bear hug.

"I just thought I could visit you a little earlier and to tell you that I'm almost done collecting the Dragon balls!" The male excitingly answered. "Oh and when we get back home there's a special someone waiting for you."

An eyebrow arched upon hearing a 'special someone waiting'. Opening your mouth, to say something, you were quickly shut down by Goku interrupting you. The saiyan just told you he wouldn't say a word about this 'special someone'. Glaring at the male you listened to him rant about his battles on Earth.

The way Goku's eyes lit up and his happy expression slowly turned your glare into an awe-struck face. Your son was just so adorable! Back at planet Vegeta you would give your bundles of joy a lot of attention, more than the average saiyan parent. Even Bardock would scold you for being so attached to the kids. Internally you laughed at that thought of him being jealous of you.

-

"Hello my baby boy!" You cooed at the infant, who responded with gibberish.

Pressing a button to his pod it opened and quickly you picked up the child, holding him. It was rare for a saiyan parent to actually spend time with their kid let alone hold them. So you had to cherished every moment with him. Goku, or Kakarot at the time, let out small fits of giggles as he gripped strands of hair from your face. The infant grabbed your cheeks and placed his forehead on yours.

Your heart ached at his adorable nature. "You shouldn't be giving him so much attention it's why he cries so much." A voice spoke.

"He's not crying now." Looking behind you, you saw Bardock walking towards you. "Plus it's natural for a baby to cry."

"Whatever makes you sleep dear just let me hold onto the brat."

"Brat? Now he gets that from you." You chuckled, carefully handing him the child. Not even one minute has passed and Goku was already crying in Bardock's arms.

It was a funny sight to see. Your solemn and grumpy husband lost his facade, trying to calm the child. His expression laced with fear, worry, and regret.  He would never admit it, even to you, but he always wanted to be a good father. So seeing how he wasn't able to hold his son without him crying like this was a little disappointing to him.

Grabbing the infant the male quieted his sobs and slowly dozed back to sleep. Giggling you looked up to Bardock who had a slight glare upon you. "You know you could always ask me to help you hold him?" You questioned, earning a scoff from him.

"I can hold him just fine...I just don't wanna outshine you." He gloated hearing a small playfulness in his voice.

Standing on your tip toes you placed a small kiss on his cheek. "I'm sure you can." Taking the small height difference to your advantage you gave him another kiss but this time on his lips.

-

"Uh mom? We are here." Snapping to reality Goku had his hand inches from your face. You chuckled at him as you both settled on the ground.

"Ah I'm sorry I zoned out just thinking of old memories."

"What were they?"

"It was when you were small, just a baby, and I remember being the only one able to pick you up with out you crying. Your father was always jealous of me." You chuckled at the recent recalled memory.

"I could pick him up fine he just cried when you were around." You froze in your footsteps. Did you just hear that right? You were frozen into your tracks. "It's rude to ignore someone talking you know."

"Dad! You were supposed to stay inside and wait until Mom was resurrected as a surprise!"

"B-Bardock?" Tears started to form at the corners of your (e/c) orbs. You wanted to turn around and make sure that he was truly behind you but shock still kept you in place.

A hand placed themselves onto your shoulder and the tears started to fall. Memories hit you like a train. His smell stayed the same, the way his hands felt were the same, his breathing was slow, gruff but familiar. This is your Bardock. Sniffling you felt his hand travel to your chin lifting it up before placing a soft kiss on them.

"Surprise?" The man laughed wanting to hear that beautiful laugh that accompanied him during those lonely nights. Except he got a punch to his arm.

"You jackass! How-what-How did you get here!?" You yelled as you continued your assault on your long lost husband.

Bardock yelped a few times before quickly grabbing your wrists with both his hands. You growled at him going to kick him in the stomach but that plan was a fail after feeling his lips press against yours. You missed this feeling of his warmth.

"All I'm gonna say is thank the brat." He purred. Looking at Goku you smiled and mouthed thank you to him.

"Um do you wanna do the resurrection now and get this over with or do ya just wanna wait?" Goku nervously said his eyes darting towards the ground, staring at the Dragon Balls.

"Oh shit that's right! I almost forgot!"