Barcode {Raditz x Reader}

This is a requested character from BabygirlRage hope you enjoy and this'll be a little soulmate AU! Also sorry for any grammatical errors I'll start fixing them in a few days or so. In case you're wondering what's up with the spam.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Barcodes they are basically tattoos, on the wrist, they are given once a person is born. They determine who's your soulmate is gonna be for the rest of your life. Of course there are very few who don't have a functioning barcode. You happened to be one of the few. However, that would usually mean your significant other either died or wasn't born. Then again you were already twenty-two and heading onto twenty-three. Never have you once experienced any sort of warmth on your wrist. Which was how a person determined their love was near. The further they got the colder your wrist was.

You've even went to a specialist for help but even they couldn't predict the problem. So you were just left with a broken heart and code. Sighing you ended up sipping the liquor from a Jack Daniels bottle with Bulma. She was a life long friend. She also suffered from not having a soulmate.

"Oh come one (Y/n)! Don't be so bummed you'll find your Mr. Right eventually. For all we know he could be from space. I mean we did just find out Goku is from another planet." The scientist said, you just sulked while groaning at her.

"I'm nearly twenty-three and I have never found anyone. You're lucky you had someone to date! I'm gonna die alone."

"Yamcha? That idiot can go die in a shallow hole, bastard cheated on me! Listen I'm twenty-eight and still haven't had my soulmate either. So welcome to the club." Handing her the bottle Bulma grabbed it before nearly chugging almost all it's contents. It was a pretty big bottle itself.

"Meh, it is what it is." Currently, you were staring outside of Master Roshi's window. The sea looked nice to drown in. It was even a nice day so that added to your temporarily depressed state. All because Krillin and the old pervert brought up the barcode shit.

Drinking the rest of the bottle a wave of sleepiness hit you. Rubbing your eyes slightly you laid your head onto the table and watched what was on TV. It was on Roshi's favorite channel. Nothing but a bunch of females working out in tight fitting clothing. Krillin even joined on the action. But that ended with Bulma standing in the way and glaring at the men. Before scolding the shit out of them. It was funny but as of now laughter didn't erupt from your lips. It was a yawn instead and not long after you fell asleep.

-

Shifting in your sleep you couldn't help but to feel warmer than usual. It was strange and uncomfortable but you felt weird butterflies while you slept. That's when a familiar scream was heard and then continued with a loud thud. This awoke you from your senses, only to find no one around. Getting up, you were going to call the others when another scream was heard outside. It was Bulma. Quickly instincts kicked in and you bolted out the door.

There you saw half of Krillin in the house, Goku beaten to the ground, a screaming Bulma and a crying Gohan. 'When did they get here?' you thought before shaking your head. No, the real question was who the hell was that weird looking dude stepping on Goku. You moved in front of Bulma and got into a fighting position. That was when your head started to spin, probably from the alcohol.

The man, who's name is unknown, turned towards you and tilted his head. The closer he got the warmer you felt and the more butterflies filled your stomach. It felt the same will you were sleeping. And if you recall these were also the symptom's of finding your significant other. You thought for a moment. 'Could he be my...soulmate?'

"Hey, human. Let me see your wrist now." The man demanded. First impression of him, he was an ass. If he was gonna be rude about it then you'll be rude as well. You glared at him and shook your head.