A Dug Up Past {Hit x FormerAssassin!Reader}

Requested by BabygirlRage
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You entered the dark living room without a care in the world that is until you felt a shift in the atmosphere. You felt familiar eyes pry onto your silhouette from behind. Those were the same eyes you thought you left behind along with your past. You let out a shaking sighed, "Been a while hasn't it Hit?"

You turned around to look at the darkest corner in the room. From what your remember there was a comfortable chair that you placed there. Almost dramatically the lamp placed besides your furniture was turned on. Hit had on leg over the other as his eyes were shut and arms crossed.

You silently laughed to yourself it was almost like this scene was ripped off from an action movie. "It has, You seem well Cheshire."

You cringed at that name it brought up years worth of memories before you became the person you are now. "Please it's just (Y/n)." You informed Hit before placing your bag on the sofa and heading into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Do you want anything?" You called out only for your answer to be declined. Scavenging through the cupboards you ended up settling with scotch.

"I'm surprised you're not as excited to see me."

You gave a bitter chuckle, "There are a few reasons why you're here and it's not for some pointless game of chitchat." 

Hit opened his eyes and gave you an amused look. "Oh? Then enlighten me with why I am here."

You rolled your eyes as you swiftly swallowed the contents of your already poured alcohol. "It's can be either three things; one is for a mission, two someone has placed a very large bounty on my head or three you came to shoot your shot with an old fuck buddy."

"You think so poorly of me to think I'd use you."

You scoffed, "We both are assassin's, well I was one but anyhow that's how we worked. Kill people for money or steal it when nothing went as planned." 

"You say that like assassination is a bad thing when everyone in the Galaxy knew you loved it, especially when it came to killing the targets."

You poured yourself another glass. At least you knew how to handle your alcohol, guess it was perks of being over hundreds of years old. "Well my old ways are buried in the back of my mind, lost and forgotten just like how you should be."

Hit stood from the recliner, "That's what you say but you can never really forget them." As you were about to take another swig Hit placed a hand over it. "How do you want to go out?"

You gave a sad smile, "So I was right, you are here to kill me but you don't need to worry I won't fight back. I lived a painful life as is and to be killed by someone I love, who won't return the feelings has to be life's way of saying you're getting what you deserve." 

You didn't cry nor feel guilty over all the dirty deeds (done dirty cheap anyone get the reference???) you have done. "I'm sorry it has to be this way." Hit spoke. (I'm so sorry for ruining the moment but I had to make a reference!!!)

"No don't be sorry just make it slow so I can hurry and enjoy what little time I have."

The assassin placed a strand of hair behind your ear and cupped your cheek with one hand, "I already poisoned your drink long before you returned but don't worry it won't hurt."

"The way you treat me over anyone else will make me think you have feelings for me." You laughed as Hit let go of your face.

You body then grew weak as you fell against his chest. Your face became warm, after all these years these feelings you've had have always stayed so strong. Hit then picked you up, carrying you like a bride that you will never be.