🍋Always Fond of You {Cooler x Goku's Sister! Reader}🍋

Requested by @NinetailedWonder
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You stood at Cooler's side as the ship slowly approached the soon-to-be incinerated planet. It was such a shame for it to go. The planet had a wonderful culture and the food was divine! But you didn't have the words to speak your mind as you were nothing but a pawn. Cooler held out his empty red stained glass as a servant, who already knew what to do, grabbed a bottle of wine and poured it in his cup. It always baffled you how the servants were groomed to be like robots.

Thoughts aside Cooler seemed pretty interested in you as he continued to stare you. You would say longingly but you didn't want to get ahead of yourself. So pushing the uncomfortable stare as if it was nothing you took a small breath. Before turning you attention towards the man in charge. "Sir Cooler we are nearing our destination is there anything you need?" 

The man just looked at you before shaking his head. "No, I don't think you'd be of any use to my...frustration not yet anyways. You can alert the captain that this is a good distance." Bowing to him you took your leave and began the short trip.

You don't know why Cooler said what he said but you couldn't stop your flustered cheeks from it's abnormal warmth. Mentally slapping yourself you pulled yourself together and informed the captain.

-

It was a few weeks ago since that occured and nothing strange has ever happened since. Maybe it was all in your head? Anyways, you were ease dropping a conversation and you heard your new destination was towards Earth. Apparently, your little brother managed to kick Frieza's ass and now Cooler was doing some sort of revenge plan. Even though you haven't seen your brother in ages he was still family and you had to do whatever it takes to keep him safe.

As you approached the captains quarters you slipped through the door unnoticed. Taking a decent look around you walked towards the controls. Lightly touching the buttons you turned towards the radar and to the coordinates you were in Earth's solar system. In fact you were next to Saturn so in no time you'd be at your destination.

A sigh escaped your lips. 'What the hell am I doing? I could get into so much shit.' you thought it yourself. But at the state he is now. You knew he couldn't defeat him. Cooler was always stronger than Freiza in fact 10x more powerful. Not to mention once Freiza's death was announced Cooler went straight to draft Kakarot. He needs a little more time.

Touching the handle you took a deep breath and gripped it's handle before pulling it down. It slowed its course and working your magic you put in a new destination. Now that the hard part was done all you had to do was leave. If it was easy getting in it must be easier getting out right?

Wrong once you turned around you saw Cooler sanding my the doorway with an amused look? "Ah (Y/n) pleasure to see you here."

"C-Cooler...I-I uh what brings you here?"

"Well I noticed my Commander wasn't by my side so I went to search for you and well here you are."

"I see." With your head down and arms hidden behind you. You already knew your tragic fate.

"I would love to through you out into space and watch you choke for breath for but I've grown fond of you." Cooler held a smirk, his tail flicked with anticipation and excitement. "I knew you'd do something like this. After all you were tensed when I mentioned your brother. So if you want this to be water under the bridge. I want you to do something."

You were shocked he's letting you live? Because he's fond of you? "Why are you find of me? And what is it you want me to do?"

"Ah such a cute girl. You've been my forced for such a long time decades I should say. Who wouldn't grow attracted to a strong woman." Cooler paused before chuckling. "I want you...screaming, begging me to mark every inch of that body of yours. Trust me I am a gentleman but the way you make me feel makes me go mad."

Your face was completely red. You never really gave much thought of it but if you piece things together it made sense. It made sense why he liked you. "I-I will try my best to satisfy you." Cooler walked to you and pulling a hand up he placed it in on your cheek. Slowly tilting you head to the side he bit down in the exposed flesh of your neck.

"Good. I know you won't disappoint me...so are you a virgin?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Tch shame I can't deflower you. Guess going easy isn't an option anymore. So who is this guy that took your virginity?" Cooler slithered a hand under your uniform and groped your breasts.

"H-he's no longer around if that's what you ask. Dead in the destruction of ah-Planet Vegeta."

"Good."

-

You were a moaning mess. Your uniform scattered onto the floor of the control room. Cooler held a look of dominance and hunger. Eyeing you down like an animal. It turned you in so much. Yet all you could down was be pinned against the cold metallic wall. You couldn't satisfy the aching feeling in your cunt. Even teasing felt like torture and Cooler knew that but he wasn't going to satisfy you unless you begged for him.

As he held your wrist with tail both his hands roamed your body. One of them teased the entrance of your womanhood then towards you clit. Slowly he massaged the bud as he other hand played with your boobs and mouth marking every inch of your neck.

The pleasure was getting to you and you were soon going to lose your pride for the need of satisfaction. Cooler was surprised you didn't give in already. But he wasn't gonna give up easy. Pulling away an idea sparked. You were going to speak up but quickly shut your eyes and allowed a loud moan to erupt our your throat.

You felt a wet and long tongue play with you. Cooler had crouched down and started to eat you out. You could feel his mouth sucking onto you clit as his other hand played with the inside of your womanhood. You couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck me already!" You yelled out. It brought a smirk to his face

"I was wondering when you'd give in. Though I did enjoy the taste and the foreplay let's get to the real deal." Picking himself up and towering over you he grabbed you waist and hoisted you up. Wrapping you legs around him he alined himself against you before pushing his full length in.

It did hurt but not much after he started thrusting in. It felt amazing. You moaned and begged to go faster and everytime you yelled those words, Cooler fulfilled that wish. When you came close your nails dug into his back. He growled, not in an angry way but lustfully. You both knew your limits would eventually be at its peak so pushing your lips against his you both made out.

As time passed you could feel the movements slowing down. You even felt more tender. Soon enough you came along with Cooler who pulled out just in time. "Holy shit t-that was amazing." You breathed out as Cooler set yourself down.

He chuckled before placing a kiss onto your forehead. "I promise that I won't hurt your brother. So please stay by my side."

It didn't take any thought you just nodded your head. "Yes...I would like that."