🍋Clueless Girl {Beerus x Reader Pt.3}🍋

As said in part two the continuation will be a Lemon. This is my first time writing one so cut me some slack! This is also the last part of the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your hands moved from Beerus tail to his crotch and slightly began to rub him making the male tense under the touch. You giggled at his reaction before you both traveled to a nearby guest room. Thank god you got lost a few times when visiting this place.

Once you opened the door you were immediately taken to the bed, lips roughly pushing against yours. Beerus smirked at your dazed expression and started licking his lips bringing his tongue to your collarbone. His mouth started to suck on the sensitive flesh. You bit onto your index finger trying to conceal a moan as he impatiently rubbed against your womanhood, returning the favor from earlier.

However, you bit a little too hard that you bled, which made Beerus stop what he was doing. He probably would have had a look of concern if it wasn't so lust ridden. Your date then brought your finger to his mouth and lapped the blood away. You weakly smiled at him before he sunk his teeth into your neck. You cringed from the pain but felt a wave of heat in-between your legs. Who would have known you were a masochist.

Without you even knowing it you pulled Beerus close to your body. It made him smirk at your eagerness. But Beerus was just as needy as you and removed his clothing; you following along. Getting down to the last article of cloth, that was covering you, embarrassment started to flush over your face. You were too busy into the moment that you didn't even realize getting this far.

"You know the more you take your time is the more time I won't go easy on you," Beerus growled, you didn't say anything but nodded your head and slowly stripped to nothing. "Now as punishment pleasure this 'little' guy here," You stared at him. 'Little there's nothing little about him!' You mentally screamed but did as you were told.

Taking a deep breath you grabbed onto his hardening member and slowly moved your hand up and down. You gawked at his size and unconsciously dipped your head downward. Putting the tip of Beerus's cock inside your mouth, your tongue teasingly ran over the slit of his head. You could already taste the pre-cum, signaling you that you're doing a good job. Especially, since, it's your first time 'exploring' the male anatomy.

Beerus, on the other hand, had small moans escaping his lips. Your eyes pushed upwards, looking at the very turned on and flustered male. Beerus, a God of Destruction, the person many people have feared, was now mewling in front of you. Adjusting to Beerus size you ended up swallowing most of him. It hurt a little as you could feel him touching the back of your throat but that didn't stop you from bobbing your head.

Beerus then grabbed some of your hair pulling it. The action made you moan lightly, which sent little vibrations adding onto Beerus pleasure and before you knew it you felt something shoot into your mouth. You removed yourself from the male glaring slightly as you cleaned the sticky white substance from yourself.

"You could have given me a warning," you mumbled.

"But I wouldn't have enjoyed your reaction~" Beerus purred, pulling you onto his lap and for a long passionate kiss.

The both of you fought for dominance as your tongues moved against each other. You were getting the upper hand until you felt something enter your lower region. First, it was huge jolt of pain then it was the bite on your lips and the nails digging into your side. You would have said or done something to anger Beerus if it wasn't for the fact the pain was enjoyable, it also seemed that Beerus knew of this.

"Y-you bastard! That was a dirty move," You moaned, as you felt another bite but this time on the side of your neck. Beerus was lucky enough to find your weak spot when he did so. 

"Shut up! I know you like the pain, you naughty girl, and I don't like losing so I'll do whatever it takes to win," You blushed at the nickname Beerus called you but so far he wasn't wrong.

You gripped onto his shoulders, wrapping your legs around his waist in the process, as he started to bounce you up and down. It did hurt a little but who cares as it was eventually becoming more and more pleasurable. Beerus then changed the position so you were laying on the bed. You, however, liked the feeling more in that stance. Moans started to get louder as the pain vanished making everything much more blissful.

You even yelled out Beerus's name a few times, which made him pound into you harder and pick up the pace. You both were a moaning and blushing mess. No shame was displayed; no embarrassment was shown. You both did it as if you've done it hundreds of times before. It was hot, rough, passionate sex that felt like an endless wave of pleasure for the both of you. Beerus kept hitting the right spots making you beg for more.

That was until his thrusts were becoming a little sloppy but you knew the end was near. After a few more thrust you released and Beerus continued until he was finished. He collapsed next to you before pulling you close to his chest, a smirk on his face.

"We are going another round no questions asked," Beerus demands, as you rolled your eyes at him trying to catch your breath.

"Even if I pass out?" You joked, but getting a firm 'yes' from him.

-

The next day was a silent travel with Whis as he took you back home. You had a large sweater (that you asked Whis for) covering all the bite marks and scratches from last night. The worse part was you could barely walk properly as everything was sore. You were never going to hear the end of this from Bulma. Both you and the angel stopped in front of your house but a blue haired figure was in the way. Bulma had a large grin on her face.

"Welcome back (Y/n), I see you had a long night," She laughed, making you shy away from her. "Wow, Beerus must have done a number on ya if you have to wear that...let me see!" Bulma continued, attempting to take the sweater off; she was successful.

"Oh my, please tell me he at least pulled out or used protection?" Whis sighed. You blinked at him trying to form a sentence.

"W-well, you see um, I-I think he did? I'm not real-really sure," You messed with both your index fingers. 'Oh fuck we were too busy having...fun that we didn't even notice.'

"I call dibs on giving the child a middle name and the name of your twin if you have one!" Bulma happily yelled you sighed. It shouldn't be all that hard to take care of a child? Right I mean you babysat Bulla, how hard could it be?

-

Months later you gave birth to a hybrid girl and a hybrid boy. Beerus even passed out during the first time you gave birth to the new additions of the family. You remember telling Whis you wanted to give birth the normal way instead of using his ability. Which you want to take back to this day but nevertheless was happy. And as promised to Bulma, she ended up giving a middle name to your eldest female twin (by a minute) and a name to the youngest male twin. It wasn't what you planned for life, to become a mother or fall in love with a God, but you had a feeling everything was gonna turn out alright.