Loved Since The Beginning {Burter x Reader}

(Requested by Cherry-and-Sass)
Sorry it took a while to make but hope you enjoy and I will say I did change the story a little bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nervously you sat next to Burter as you fiddled with your hands, avoiding eye contact. The thick air between you both was stiff and awkward. However, that was not detected with the other members of the Ginyu force as they happily chatted away. The only person that wasn't here was Jeice and that was mainly due to give you space ever since your break up.

Now you weren't gonna blame anyone cause it was more agreed upon but Jeice was the one who brought it up. You did agree with everything he said but you still wanted to stay together. It didn't end that way though. Feelings happened to become unhinged and Jeice was just faster at losing his romantic feelings for you. You did understand cause unlike before you weren't as head over heels but you still loved him very much. So it hurt when you two both broke up.

Anyways, the reason you and Burter were acting unusual was due to a mistake that happened the day of your break up. To put it simply Burter accompanied you while gifting a fine wine to drink. It was way stronger than anticipated but you didn't mind as you wanted to drowned yourself in sorrow. One thing lead to another and he admitted his love for you.

Most people would turn the other person down but you did have a little bit of feelings for him and you were drunk with desperation. In the midst of accepting him you made a bold move and kissed Burter. Burter didn't resist and pulled you even closer and kissing turned to making out to love bites to drunken but steamy sex. Even now you could feel his warm hands touching the sensitive areas of your body.

Once the morning passed though you had a hangover like no tomorrow. Only for it to worsen when you woke up to a naked Burter. He too felt the same and regret washed over both of you. Did you dare speak to each other of it? Not in a million years in fact you tried to avoid each other until now that is.

Your throat felt dry so you grabbed your drink and sucked it through the straw. You were nervous. Burter tried his best not to watch you as it brought erotic memories from three days ago. As each day passed more memories flooded in making him remember how everything exactly went down. This was one of them.

The alien couldn't help but picture himself beneath you as your hands pumped the lower half of his body. As he was close to climaxing you stopped to tease him. That innocent smile paired with a lustful gaze was such a destructive tool it pushed him over the edge and topped you. You just laid there seductively biting your lips as your leg rubbed against his harden member.

Burter could feel his uniform tighten as a cough interrupted his ongoing thoughts. "Burter you alright?" Guldo said as he gave him a strange look.

Burter's eyes darted towards his food and nervously chuckled. "I'm good just a little hung over." He lied as he shifted in his seat. His face went pale as he nearly groaned out loud. Looking down he could see a bulge. "Yeah just a little."

"Well training starts in two hours if you don't feel better by then you can take the day off." Captain Ginyu said as he now was leaving the room. The rest of the members followed in pursuit besides you who had a blushing face.

As they left you finally spoke up, "I was hoping to speak to you about what happened that night but I can tell you have a problem down...there." Your eyes focused on the empty tray trying their hardest not to look at Burter.

He just nodded his head and covered his lower half. Good thing there weren't may people inside the cafeteria yet. Sighing you removed your jacket and threw it over Burter. "J-Just give me it back after you're done relieving yourself." With a shy grin you picked up your empty tray and placed it on the trash bin. "Meet me in my room cause I don't want to walk in on you...doing that." The male just nodded his head.

-

You sat on your bed while Burter sat besides you. "Burter I have feelings for you. I have always liked you but I was blinded by me calling it admiration I just stuck with it." You sighed and rubbed your neck. "I was hoping you would go out on a date? You don't have to because I did just get out of a relationship and-"

"Yes but you do know we have to tell Jeice what happened right?"

You nodded your head, "Yes I do."

"What brought up your feelings if you don't mind me asking?"

You have a smile as you grabbed his hand, "It's just been on my mind and that's when I came into terms with me liking you. I still love Jeice but our spark hasn't really been there because everytime I've been with you, you had stolen my heart before my mind could even process it."

Burter felt his heart become swayed with your cheesy words. You felt a little embarrassed but content and extremely happy. The alien just wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. "Whatever happens we will be by each other's side when we break the news."

Melting into his arms you, once again, nodded your head. There was that small again. That warmth and bubbly feeling that felt like a drug. You were happy with the choice you made.