Out of the Blue {Zarbon x Reader}

Requested by BabygirlRage
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zarbon watched from afar as stars practically formed in your (e/c) orbs. A sweet smile placed itself onto his features, you were too good for this world. He then glared at the man who you clung too. The man, your boyfriend had a bored expression as you rambled on about a subject you were passionate about. He didn't deserve any of your attention, let alone his name passing through your beautiful lips.

The man stopped and stared at the electronic in his hands, a noticable smile showed. "Hey, sweetie how about we continue our date later I have somewhere to be right now. Okay? Love you." He pulled away from you and waved before quickly speeding off.

You stood in the plaza unsure of what to do. From what Zarbon saw you looked like an abandoned puppy. You slumped your shoulders and walked towards a fountain. You then sat down feeling depressed. "He...always does this...he must be busy." You tried to reassure but you knew.

You clenched your fists, damn it you are strong! Maybe not emotionally but physically you could kick anyone's ass. You wiped any tears that threatened to fall. Quickly you stood up ready to leave this area. Just then a couple of alien kids came by running and bumping into you.

The sudden contact made you lose balance and fall backwards. Zarbon who was already watching you swiftly flew by your side and pulled you towards his chest. "You're not really striking fear in this planet if your just gonna be pushed around by kids. Cadet (L/n)."

Zarbon then pulled away from you as his cheeks darkened. You rubbed your arm. "Yeah, sorry I wasn't paying attention." You nervously chuckled.

Zarbon turned to look at the kids, they already had mortified looks. He growled at them before grabbing their wrists. "Do you know who you're disrespecting? You better-"

"Zarbon calm down." You placed a hand onto his shoulder in which made him loosen his grip. Bending down you stared at the kids, they looked like they'd cry any minute. "Hey, don't cry it's okay. Just watch were your going alright?"

They both frantically nodded their heads as they constantly apologized to you. You on the other hand glared at Zarbon, who looked the other direction and let their hands go. "Tch why do you gotta go easy on little shits like them? It's not like it would make any difference. This planet is gonna be gone soon." The man grumbled.

You pinched his ear, "They are just kids and sure nothing would of changed but they at least deserve a chance to be happy in these few moments." You crossed your arms.

"And your part of the Freiza army?" He chuckled only to be punched in the arm. "Okay I get, where's your boyfriend by the way." He gagged at the thought of him. Your expression dimmed.

"Probably...busy."

"I don't understand why you keep hanging with him! Just give me the word and I'll kill him."

"No, it's fine...I'm sure it's nothing."

"We'll be leaving to the ship soon...if you want to talk just come to me. We've known each other for three years now. I know when somethings wrong okay?"

"Yeah, I know."

-

You sat on Zarbon's bed while he cradled you in his arms. Tears were streaming down your face. The green haired male felt guilty seeing how broken you've become but he had to do it. This was a better resolve than the bitter truth of your ex. Recently, Zarbon found out your boyfriend was cheating on you. It definitely angered him to the core.

He remembers breaking his arm and then threatening to kill him if he didn't call it off with you. He was lucky his life was spared. If Zarbon killed him it would of been easy to tell who did it and he didn't want you to hate him.

You buried your face into his armor. As the man stroked your head. If he was being totally honest he'd think you could hear his heart rate. He only pulled you closer as you sobbed uncontrollably.

-

After your break up you eventually found out what really went down due to the Ginyu Force. You want to say it was Burter and Jiece talking about it. It did surprise you but even more shocking was Zarbon's feelings for you. You never really knew as you were blinded by your love for your ex.

You never really thought of him in a romantic sense. You both just had a platonic friendship. You both knew each other for a long time so it was strange to think of holding hands and kissing each other, right? The more you thought of it you swore you felt your face grow hotter.

"Oh hello (Y/n)" A very recognizable voice spoke.

You jumped and looked at him before averting your eyes and head down. "H-hey Zarbon." The male tilted his head, something was not right.

"What's on your mind?" He carefully and gently lifted your chin up to face him. All that went through your mind was that he liked you.

You pulled back and waved your hands around like a madman. "No nothing I am A-okay! Oh shit forgot my dry cleaning be right back talk to you later!" You quickly sped off leaving the confused Zarbon all by himself.

Your heart was racing a million miles per second. "Gah! Why am I feeling like this now?"

"Feeling like what?" You felt every hair on your body stood up.

"Why are you here?"

"Well seeing you obviously troubled and run off like that got me worried so I ran after you...are you good?" You couldn't look him in the eyes and he knew. He looked at every detail of you before a light bulb popped. "Are you perhaps..bitten by the love bug?" He smugly said.

Your face turned an even deeper shade as you slowly nodded your head. "I-I think I might like you." You boldly commented. Zarbon looked at you very shocked at your words. He was speechless for once. As he slowly opened his mouth you wrapped your arms around him. "I'm sorry for not noticing you any sooner."

"Aren't you full of surprises today."

"Shut up!"