Character stekch

Hello everyone.
Let me warn you, the start might be too sloppy, but then it's my first book. So please, support me.

Oberoi's

Shivaay Singh Oberoi :(age 25)
A successful businessman. Loves his family a lot. Heir of Oberoi Industries. Loves Annika and is going to get married to her. Her best friend and knows everything about her.

Omkara Singh Oberoi:(age 24)
Sibling of shivaay. He is an artist by profession who owns an art gallery and holds exhibitions of his works (paintings and sculptures). He is in relationship with Gauri Nanda.

Rudra Singh Oberoi: (age 21) : Youngest son of Oberoi family. Pampered by all. Complete dramebaaz and the joy of the house. Bhavya's best friend.

Priyanka Singh Oberoi: (age 21)
Cute little princess of Oberoi family. Neither stammers nor gets nervous easily. Always stands for truth. Loves Ranveer Murthy

Tej and Janhvi: Parents of Rudra and Priyanka. Happily married couple.

Shakti and Pinky: Parents of Shivaay and Omkara.

Kalyani Singh Oberoi : Dadi of ShivOmRU and Priyanka. Mother of Tej and Shakti. Matriarch of Oberoi family.

Murthy's

Annika Murthy:(24 years)
Fiancée of Shivaay. Owner of S&H Empire, a company which deals with production of textiles (businesswoman). Daughter of Swetha and Harsh Murthy. They are no more. She is disowned by Murthy family by accusing her of being the main reason of the murder. She could be emotionally bipolar.

Mallika Murthy : (age 26) Sibling of Annika. She is a model. She played the role of Annika's parent after their death. She went against the Murthy family and supported her dear sister Annika. Married to Siddharth Rana. Never thinks of her safety and results before stepping into anything.

Meera and Vishwas Murthy:
Chacha-chachi of Annika. They used to love her a lot but now hate her. They accused her of being a main reason of her sister's death. Unaware of the truth. They have two sons
First son, Kabir Murthy (age 18) and next Gireesh Murthy( age14 ). Both love Annika a lot.

Lakshmi and Raj Murthy:
Mama-mami of Annika. They have the same misunderstanding. 

Ranveer Murthy : (age 25)
Son of Lakshmi and Raj. He loves annika a lot. Handles Murthy business.

Gauri Nanda: (age 23)
Business women. Co-owner on  S&H Empire. Omkara's girlfriend. Lost her parents in an accident along with Annika's. Strong willed. Annika's bff.

Bhavya Nanda: (age 21)
Gauri's sister. Rudra's best friend. Both study in same college.

*_*_"_"_*_*

Sorry for all the grammatical mistakes. I'll try my best not to confuse the readers with all the contents.

Vote"comment "follow

Aruvi