Chapter 45

Annika's POV

What blissful morning! Me waking in my love's arms. I never thought that I would be so lucky to have him. From my early age everyone used to taunt me that I'm unlucky. I lost my parents at a young. I and Di along with RiVya had to leave our birthplace, Bangalore. Pushing aside those thoughts, I stared at the person in whose arms I used to cry, to find solace. That time I used to find a reason to be in his arms even not necessary than also. But now he is officially mine.

I snuggled more into him. I don't want to loose his warmth. He moved a bit closer opening his eyes. I sat up on the bed, leaned towards him, kissed his cheek and wished him 'morning'

Me : Morning Love.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the closet. Yesterday we arranged our clothes in it.

Shiv : Morning. So where are you heading?

Me : Hitting the shower. Wanna join?

I asked him, teasingly. Quickly he nodded in a yes grinning widely. Before he could reach me, I rushed inside the washroom closing the door properly. I could guess he must me frowning and cursing me for doing same thing again.

Shiv : Today you pushed me away. But one day it will be you who'll pull me to shower with with. Mark my words that day is not far away.

I just shouted let's see and continued. After a long shower, I dressed in a plain black colour off shoulder crop top and skin colour jeans. I entered the living room and saw him talking to someone.

Shiv : Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko naa sunne ki aadat nahi hai. I want the work done until tomorrow. Otherwise you.......hmm........good... Send me the reports as soon as possible.

As he hanged up, he turned facing me questioning look. He just shrugged off saying it was Mishra, his P.A, they were discussing about office work.

He ordered some Mexican dish for breakfast. Truly I didn't liked it much. We were just laying on the couch watching Doraemon. We both are crazy fans of doraemon and shinchan. Once Janhvi Maa scolded us, when we were fighting to watch doreamon or Shinchan. Funny na? We both are like this only, crazy!

After sometime, he got up and asked me to get my canon DSLR, we are going out.

Me : Where?

Shiv : To explore the place my lady.

Anni : Any hint? For me to guess.

Shiv : A tour.

Anni : A tour?

Shiv : Get ready Anni, we don't have much time. Be quick. Get a swimsuit along.

Swimsuit? Means beach; yippie we are going to Matira beach for swimming. I jumped in joy. On of my favourite place, which I wanted to visit from a long time. I packed the necessary things. I rushed to the living room picking up my summer hat.

Me : Yay! We are going to Matira beach na? But you said 'tour'.

He chuckled and signed me the follow him. A cab was waiting for us. I was too much curious to to know where we were going. I even blackmailed him that if he didn't spill out then I'll not let him enter the bedroom, but he replied that let it be a surprise; so I sat quietly. He saw me frowning and his made its way around my waist. He pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek.

Shiv : I'm sure that you'll love the place ( I pouted) . But please don't pout, its tempting me to kiss the hell out of you.

Hearing this, my frown turned into a smile and I blushed. After 20 mins the driver spoke.

Driver : nous avnos atteint.

Shivaay nodded. I didn't understood what he said. I think so he spoke in French. Since we are here I have heard him speaking French a lot. Most everyone here speaks French while some speak Italian. We got down and I saw that we were at the shore. I was much excited. But this wasn't Matira beach. We walked for some distance and then we stopped in our track.

My jaws dropped. This wasn't a shore but we were at the edge of the islanf. But why are we here? I asked the same question to him.

Shiv : You'll get to know! ( He winked)

Putting his arms around my waist we walked towards some officials standing there. They were wearing same kind of uniform so I guessed that they were some officials. I so a big line of tourists. Here my hubby was talking to of the official.

Person : OK sir! Follow me.

We followed him. Shivaay whispered in my ear.

Shiv : We are here for skydiving

Me : What?

I shouted jumping out of his arms.

Me : Are you nuts?

Shiv : No, surely not. Let's try Anni, I'm sure that you'll enjoy.

Me : But,

Shiv : For me (making a puppy face, melting my heart)

I gave in and nodded positively.

Me : But you have to be with me.

Shiv : I'm always with love.

Me : While skydiving.

Shiv : But its not allowed. One official has to be with....

I stopped him in his track

Me : Maine toh sunna hai ke 'nothing is impossible for Shivaay Singh Oberoi' ab kya hogaya.

(To myself) Perfect! Good Annika, how do you always make out a way. Right; you know na which button to press.

He went, spoke to an instructor and came back smirking. I know that the work is done. Instructor gave us instructions for at least half an hour since he wasn't coming with us. Seriously I wasn't paying attention to his talks. But my hubby, his eyes were just stick one the instructor and was listening attentively each and every word.

We were on the helicopter, 10000 meters up from the altitude. We both were attached to each other ; Shivaay was behind me. We were wearing jackets attached to the parachute. Instructor asked ready.

Shiv : (shouted) ready.

I tightly closed my eyes. Once we jumped I screamed on fear since I couldn't feel the land. I heard the parachute open. Shivaay asked me to open my eyes, which I did, because of his demanding tone.

What I saw? This👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was this update?

Happy Diwali everyone. Its my humble request that pls don't burst crackers ; increasing the amount of pollution.

Vote"comment"follow

Bye 🙋
Aruvi