Chapter 57

All your waiting and guessing of that culprit's name will end.
Yes I have revealed the name and this is the last name in the culprits list.

Even if you'll don't vote I want you'll to comment.

There you go......

I have written this whole chp only to reveal the name.

Annika's POV.

Shiv : Annika, calm down. Nothing bad can happen to your sister. We'll reach there soon.

I was with Shivaay in his private jet flying to Dubai.

I kept on sobbing even after Shivaay's assurance. I remembered the way Di screamed jiju's name. After that the line went dead. I tried her again. After few misses calls. I got a text from her number to reach Dubai as soon as possible.

I never knew who Di or jiju sent the message. But the way she screamed, I guess that jiju was in some danger and not her. Then why she couldn't just answer my calls? My heart just hopes both of them are safe.

A staff came to inform us that the jet was about to land. I clutched Shivaay's hand. While he rubbed my palm with his thumb. I took a deep breadth. This time I can't lose my sister this time. His face's expression screamed that he was red in anger.

Shiv : Damn it!

He banged his fist on the wall on the plane. I was shocked. I pulled his fist towards me.

Me : Shivaay, are you nuts. Kya kar liya apne haath ka!

I inspected his fist. It wasn't bleeding but burning red. Blowing over it softly moved my thumb over it.

Me : Kyun karte ho aisa!

Shiv : Yesterday only I warned Mallika that she was in some danger. My secret agent informed me about this but he didn't revealed much. But she still didn't listen to me.

Me : You met her?

Shiv : Yeah, I got a call from Sid yesterday to stay with Mallika until he shows up.

Me : Ohk.

We just sat in silence. A flash of that man holding is gun to shoot me passed through my eyes. I gasped. Oh no! Nothing like this should happen to sister.

Shiv : Annika do you know where is Mallika?

Me : Oh no. She never replied! Wait.

I dialed Reeva's no. As soon as she picked up I didn't wait for any pleasantries just recited her Di and jiju's mobile no. and asked her track those numbers. She replied after two whole mins.

Reeva : Alfa hospital, Golden city, Dubai.

Me : Thanks Reeva.

Reeva : Anything serious?

Me : Mallika Di is in some kind of danger.

Reeva : Need my help?

Me : Yeah very much! I'll call you soon.

As I hanged up I saw shivaay with raised eyebrows. I mumbled 'what' then he said 'what was that!'

Me : Nothing. Di's location is Alfa hospital at this moment.

Shiv : How you got to know?

Me : I have sources Mr.

Shiv : Huh!

Shivaay had already booked a cab which drove us to the Alfa hospital. When we reached, I stumbled out of the cab and ran towards the reception. The looks that receptionist was giving me was ridiculous.