Chapter 51

Annika's POV

She turned around. Her worried expression turned into a horrified one. I couldn't conclude anything.

Me : See I'll explain you everything but for now I need you to come with me.

I could see fear in her eyes.

Girl : Why the hell I'll come with you? You tried to..

She threw a punch my on my face but I caught her hand and twisted it. I didn't waste much time and placed my hanky on her mouth before she opened her mouth to shout. She fainted in few seconds but before she stomped in my toe causing me to lose my balance but I didn't. I called Reeva in and somehow we both got her out. I placed the girl in Reeva's car and asked here to drive to away and stay where my bike is parked and I'll just just come. She nodded and left.

Reeva : Okay then. I'll be there.

She drove away. I never thought that it would be so horrible to kidnap someone without experience. OmRu said its easy so I also thought the same but no. I just can't do anything which harms someone I don't intend to. I promise I won't do such thing on my own ever after. Kitna darr gayi thi pata hai jab woh ladki beeche turn hui. Woh toh mere reflex action ne bacha liya.

I walked till where my bike was standing. Reeva was already waiting for me leaning over the car door.

Reeva : You came, I was waiting for too long.

Me : Had to buy some groceries. My refrigerator is empty.

Reeva : what? You made me stand on the road and there.....

Me : Control girl! Sorry. Now I need to leave. Help me. I'll start my bike. Just make her climb on the bike somehow please.

Reeva : And?

Me : I'll tie her with me waise hi jaise 3 idiots mein Amir Khan ne Raju ke pappa ko bandha tha.

She somehow helped me. I kick started my bike.

Reeva : Hey! Wait what about the CCTV cameras.

I smirked remembering the jammer device I had installed here during my small chat with Reeva outside the cafeteria. And got them off when Reeva left.

Me : No worries. I have taken care of it.

I nodded and drove away with speed 140 km/h. If Shivaay would come to know than he would kill.

After sometime

In the store room of beach house. I was sitting in front of Diya and we both were staring each other. Diya Basu, Rohan's fiancee. She was tied to the chair. There was pin drop silence till she started speaking.

Diya : Do you even have any idea whom you have kidnapped. I'm daughter of Chandrasekhar Basu, chief of CBI. You will be trapped...

Me : I already told you I need your help. You didn't agreed. I'm again asking you agae I need your help. Think and answer.

Diya : Why do you need my help? Oh you want to harm my dad. Aisa kabhi nahi hoga Ms.. Naam kya hai tumhara.

Me : Annika! And yeah I have nothing to do with your dad.

Diya : Huh! I don't believe you. Just wait and watch my dad will be here in half an hour. And then you'll be behind the bars.

She is right. Her dad is a successful CBI officer. He will be here in less than a half an hour and I can bet on it. But I have to get her on my side or things will be worse. Isiliye kehte hai jo his kaam mein mahir hai woh wahi kare. Ab yeh ladki uthana, police se bhagna mera roz ka kaam toh hai nahi!