Chapter 31

Shakti : I'm really shocked to learn that there are such girls in the society.

Tej : Aur kuch nahi pata chala kya?

Gauri : Woh jo bhi the, college ke students hi the, because we found those entry passes if students in the storeroom where that smoking emitting machine was originally there.

Om : But because if that fake fire, many of them lost their passes. Humne un sabki ek list tayyar ki. There were sixty students who lost their passes and most of them were girls.

Anni : We also found a locket if alphabet N there. We guessed that maybe it belonged to one of them. Hamare paas woh ek hi rasta tha.

Bhavya : Akka apne waha kis-kiske phone active the yeh nahi pata lagaya?

Anni : Bhavi saare students yaha waha phail gaye the. Aur humme yeh pata lagane ki koshish ki thi par woh log itne shatir nikle ki apna mobile saath nahi le gaye.

Rudy : Toh bhabhi, un 60 logon mein se jinke bhi naam 'N' se the unse baat karte, confront karne ki koshish karte. At least koi dhamki dete toh woh saari sachai ugal dete.

Om smacked Rudy's head.

Om : Kaun bolta hai ki aa bail mujhe maar.

Rudy : Hawww! Apne bhabhi ko bail bola.

Om : Nahi, main yeh keh raha tha ki kaun aise hi pucha toh apna gunaah maan lenge. Aur aisa karne jaye toh hume jo galat nahi hai un par bhi shak karna padta. Isliye hum pakke proof dhundne lage.

Shiv : Koi raasta hi nazar nahi aa raha hai ki.....

Till then Annika got a call and she shouted 'what'.

Annika : What? Wait we are coming.

She was smiling. Everyone were happy to see her smiling but was confused and wanted to know the reason of her smile.

Dadi : Kya hua puttar?

Anni : Harshad bolne laga hai. Usne doctor se baat ki hai. Par firse behosh hogaya. Doctor ne bola ki abhi usse bolne mein koi problem nahi hogi. Shivaay chaliye hume hospital jana chahiye.

Om : Bhabhi its too late now. Moreover you said that he fainted. So we will go tomorrow morning. Let him rest for now.

Shiv : Annika, Om is right. We will go and meet him tomorrow.

Anni : (disheartened) OK.

Rudy : One min bhabhi, there's no role of Mallika Di in this picture.

Ran : Actually Malli was in Switzerland. She and our elders are always against each other. They opposed the idea idea of her of modelling. Only my father was okay with it.  We wanted her to join Murthy business and the new CEO, but she decided to drop the responsibilities on my shoulders and left for Switzerland.

Anni : We informed Di about everything that happened the next day. She immediately returned fought with them

Gauri : Then they did the same thing they did with me. They threw Mallika Di out. But instead of coming to us Di went to her boyfriend Sid Jiju. That's when they decided to get married. Di is the rightful owner of Murthy business, but she isn't interested it in.

Dadi : Jo hota hai bhaale ke liye hi hota hai. Now come on kids, its too late. Let's have our dinner together

Rudy : Let's go. I'm very much hungry.

Anni : (chuckling) I'm hungry too.

Janh : See, our old Annika is back.

Rudy : Why, bhabhi went somewhere before?

Bhavi : Rudra, you will always be a dumbo.

Om : Grow up man. You can't just survive having biceps you have to hand some brains too.

Everyone had their dinner. Ranveer was going to stay at OM so that he could go with Shivika to meet Harshad. Even he didn't wanted to face Murthy's.

After dinner everyone retired to their rooms. It was a big day everyone, especially Annika, who faced the family disowned her and then showed up her past to the family who are from now always there to support her. She felt her being lucky to be a daughter-in-law of Oberoi family.

Other person was Priyanka. Even she didn't tell anyone, she wasn't happy with whatever happened. The family of which she was going to be a daughter-in-law did so much bad with her bhabhi. Not bad but they didn't trust her. So what if in future something same happens with her. Ranveer had already told her that he is not sure that if his family will support them in this relation but he had assured her that he will even go against his family to marry her. But even, her dreams of her in-laws were crushed today. But she was happy because at least she have her family and Ranveer with her.

Shivika's room

Shivika had just lied on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Anni : Such a long day. (She turned towards Shivaay) You know I feel so lucky to have you, your family.

He stopped her in between.

Shiv : Our family. (Turning towards her) Its our family.

Annika smiled snuggling into him and keeping her head on his chest.

Annika : (happiness ecohed in her voice) Our family.