Chapter 56

Annika's POV

At night

I buried my face in his chest and his arms smoothly wrapped around my shoulders. We both had closed our eyes or at least I did, absorbing each others presence. I felt him turn around sneak his other hand around my waist. I opened my eyes and caught him staring at me. I gently stroked his hair.

Me : Itna kyun taadd rahe ho?

Shiv : Bas aise hi!

I snuggled more into him. I told him to sleep tight. These days were to much hectic for both of us and he needed to rest. His grip around my waist tightened as if he thought that I was going to escape away. But didn't he knew that he was my only home?

Shiv : Annika will you go out with me?

Me : Huh!

I didn't got it. He sat up abruptly. I placed my head on his lap. We just went for a date day before yesterday on that island. Not that I don't want to go. I surely want to spend some good couple time with him.

Shiv : I asked you out stupid!

I slapped his arm.

Me : Hey! Don't call me stupid. I got it okay. I was...

Shiv : Then why you said 'I don't get it'.

Me : Did I said it aloud?

Shiv : See, you are stupid!

I rolled over to the other side of the bed. Picking up a pillow, I threw it at him. But he caught it. Shit I missed it. So I threw another one but it didn't reach till him. He giggled.

Me : If I'm stupid then you are an idiot. Idiot Singh Oberoi.

Saying this I smashed a pillow on his face. He roared 'you called me idiot' and threw a pillow which perfectly landing on my face. I fell on the bed. He walked over and stood besides the bed as if I was caught under him and he was standing over my. I threw hands over the bed to get a pillow and I succeeded. As I hit him with it quickly he dodged it. The smug on his face warned me but before I could get one he picked me up in the bridal style.

Before I could grasp what was happening, spllaaashhhh! I was already inside the pool. He threw me in the pool. The water was too much cold which made me shiver a bit.

Me : What the hell Shivaay?

Shiv : Oh! This was for calling me idiot.

I swam to him and stretched my hand out to him so that he could pull me out. As soon as I got hold of his hand, I pulled him into the pool. It took him few mins to become stable and standing still. I walked out of the pool and sat on its edge.

I laughed hysterically when I got a flash of face's expression when I pulled him into the water.

I glanced at him. He was looking devilishly hot with his wet hair, his clothes sticking to his body as his second skin revealing his perfectly toned body. I blushed when he caught me staring at him.

I didn't knew why but I again got inside the water walking over to him. I felt my heart beat racing but I didn't care even if it was audible to him. I sneaked my arms around his neck. He also kept his hands around my waist. I shivered not knowing that if it was because of the cold water or his touch.

I placed my lips on his. In no time he kissed me back. We never knew that gently kiss turned into a passionate one. We parted away panting heavily. Shivaay joined our foreheads.

I slightly pushed him got out of the pool. As I was walking towards our room Shivaay came out and held my wrist. Pulling me towards him he muttered.