Chapter 44

Shivaay's POV

' My lovely wife is hungry. So kya banau.'

I thought as I entered in the kitchen after a cold shower. I had wrapped a towel around around me since I preferred cooking for my wife first than dressing. Smiling widely I started making aloo puri, the only food came in mind when I thought making something for annika.

I nearly completed the dish when I sensed her being near me and her intense gaze. There she was standing in a white tank top and denim jeans with her mouth slightly opened. I turned to my left and caught her red-handed, checking me out. Our eyes locked and I smirked.

I cleared my throat to catch her attention. She saw the smirk on my face and bit her lower lip, which was turning me on. I turned of the stove and without breaking the eyelock, I walked towards her and she started stepping backwards until her back hit the wall and I continued decreasing the distance between us. Her mouth was opening and closing as if she was trying to say something.

POV ended

He placed his one hand on one side and took her hand in other one. He gently rubbed her plam with his thumb. Then she spoke, stammering.

Anni : Ye..yeh aa...aap kya...kya kar ra...rahe hain?

Shiv : Kya lag raha hai tumhe? Kya chal raha hai yeh?

She again tried to answer but nothing came out of her mouth. Her cheeks were already red. Smirk didn't left his face. He loved the effect he has on her.

Anni : Shi..shivaay....

Shiv : Hmmm.

Anni : Aap..aapne poore kadpe kyun nahi pehne?

Shiv : Kyun? Don't you like my well toned body.

Snapping him she quickly answered.

Anni : Aisa nahi hai.

He wrapped his one hand around her waist and pulled her close to him. At response her hands made their way on his bare chest. She could feel thousands of butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She saw him leaning towards her so she closed her eyes. After few second she felt no movement my just the warmth disappeared.

She opened her eyes. Shivaay had already stepped back with a wider smirk on his face. She thought of slapping off that smirk on his face. She stood at the same place, embarrassed. He was about to say something when her phone ranged. She quickly muttered 'bach gayi' and hurriedly left the kitchen.

After serving the dish on a plate her headed towards the bedroom. He dressed up in a white colour V-neck t-shirt and blue jeans. He picked up the plate from kitchen counter and walked over the balcony where she was giggling, talking to the person other side.

Anni : (on call) Rudy bass! Kaha kaha se jokes utha kar late ho

Rudra : (on the other side) Talent bhabhi.

Shivaay sat beside her and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. Once she saw him she burst in fits of laughter, remembering the joke Rudra said. She hanged up saying she is hungry. Without asking Shivaay started feeding her which she gladly accepted.

Shiv : Take some rest, hum shaam ko bahar jaa rahe hai.

She nodded and got up. She only took few steps and slipped. She closed her eyes in fear of hitting the floor. Somewhere her heart screamed that her Shiv will save her, and the same happened. He held her by her waist.

Shiv : Kya karti ho? dekh kar chala karo. Girke chont lag gayi toh?

Anni : Toh aap ho na sambhalne ke liye!