Chapter 25

Annika's POV

The host screamed.

Rohan (host) : Don't worry along with a dare, gifts are also there for the winners.

Everyone : yeeeaaaaaaaahhhh

Rohan explained that there were four rounds. Till the third round everyone lost except Me and Shiv, harEeja and Vikram-Nidhi. I was so excited for the gift that I had warned Shivaay that not to make me lose. He nooded and replied back that I'll then also have to do the dare.

Me : Why fikar when you are here!

He chuckled.

Fourth round started and boys scooped us in their arms. After a few minutes the music stopped. .

Rohan : So our winners are..... Shivaay-Annika and Harshad-Shreeja. A big round of applause for them.

I was the one who hooted the most. Vikram couldn't adjust on the small piece of paper because of height issue and hence they lost.

Rohan : So my dear dear ladies, what do you want first, gifts or dare?

Har : That's not fair Rohan. You didn't ask us?

Rohan : Sorry guys but ladies first.

Shree/me : Gifts

Shivaay and Harshad chuckled watching their ladies desperately waiting for their gifts. But we didn't care, what matters to us were gifts. Isn't that's what girls usually love?

Rohan handed us our gifts. It was couple gift like one for us and one for harEeja

Me : Yeh toh neatly packed hai.

Shree : Haan aur packing ko kharab karne ka mann nahi kar raha.

Me : Par gift kya hai kaise pata chalega.

Shiv/Har : Aise

Boys pulled the gifts from our hands and started opening it by tearing the gift paper. We chuckled. Shivaay opened the box and saw that we got a book. He was confused. But my smile widened when I saw that they got two personal diaries with password security and two beautiful pens. I just face palmed and started jumping in happiness.

Mw : Wow, this diary is amazing. Just like what I wanted.

Shiv : But what's it's use.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He seriously didn't knew what to do with a dairy.

Me : Aag lagane ke liye.

Shiv : Huh?

I murmured Stupid but he didn't hear it..hopefully.

Me : Diary hai Shivaay. You can write whatever you want. Store your memories. Even I used to write. But that diary got completely filled. But no worries, I got a new one.

I explained him how I used to write a diary. I used to write those things I couldn't share with anyone for some reason. It was like a relief for me.

Shiv : Okay.

Anni : Shiv, just start writing. You won't even know when you'll get used to it.

Suddenly Shreeja screamed.

Shree : OMG.

Harshad had a smile playing on his lips.

Anni : (to shiv) what she got which she made her scream like this.

Shree : Anu look at this.

(Image is in the media box of two chains)

Me : My god. Its so pretty.

Thanks...for being with me (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें