Chapter 36

Guessed why Annika called Shivaay to the garden. If still not then read this chp. Think so your doubts will be cleared.

Hint : A letter from NANDINI.

******************

Waiting for you in the garden❤

~ yours Anni.

He was even more tensed reading this and walked over to the garden.

Shivaay's POV

Before going to the washroom I saw her face, it was bit dull. I knew that something was disturbing her. From the time she got to know about Nandini being Shreeja's culprit, not culprit as at last she tried to save Shreeja but failed, Anni looked disturbed. I couldn't find out that what's the thing. But till, she took a step ahead and asked me to come to the garden.

Anni love gardens. She thinks that its a best place where someone could get peace, yes ' get peace'. Annika says ' shaanti payi nahi jaati hai. Shaanti toh dhundne par mil jati hai'. I was so much engrossed in her thoughts that I didn't even knew when I reached the garden. Its only when the cold grass came in contact with my feet, I found out that I had already stepped inside the garden.

Even if she wasn't in front of my sight I could sense her. (Chuckling) Yeah, power of my sensometre. I turned left only to find her sitting on the grass stretching her legs and hands on her back for support.

POV ended.

Shivaay approached his Annika. Even before he call out her or do something to tell her about his presence, she told him to sit beside her without turning back. He smiled at how his wife always comes to know about his presence like same he does. Shrugging off this thoughts he sat beside her. Silence prevailed for few minutes. Shivaay thought to start the conversation.

Shiv : Anni..

Till then she handed him a paper, it was more like a letter.

Anni : padho.

Hi Annika, sorry main tumhe milne nahi aa sakti. Aaj sirf nahi, balki aage kabhi bhi nahi.

Jo bhi maine kiya hai uske baad main tumhe apna chehera nahi dikha paungi. Tumhe yeh sachai pata chalne tak bahut derr ho jayegi. But please mujhe maaf kar dena jabki main uske layak bhi nahi hun. Mera andhapan mere saath usse bhi duba le gaya.

Main jaanti thi ki uski tumhare life mein kya importance thi. Par fir bhi main yeh kiya. But I swear ki maine nahi socha tha ki it will end up like this. Its horrible to think. But ho sake toh kabhi mera point of view bhi samjhna, jo ki nearly impossible hai. Sochna zarur ki maine aisa kyun kiya. Phir tum jab bhi us sawal ke saath mere samne khadi hogi, main tumhe jawab dungi.

~yours ashamed friend
Nandini.

Annika's POV

When I got to know about Nandini's hand in Shreeja's murder, I was terrified. Surely I should be. But then, I didn't show it to anyone. Yeah, obviously my Shiv would have noticed it. I didn't told anyone about this letter. After shree's death, the next day we went to the college there I searched for Nandini. I couldn't find her but then I girl, our junior came and gave me this letter. I read the letter but couldn't conclude that what she wanted to explain. Obviously I would have never thought of Nandini doing something like this. So why would I relate this letter to shree's murder. I just read it and kept it aside, safe. Actually I was no in the mind state of thinking much. Even that time I didn't knew that there was also a girl behind it.

But now when I came to meet about all this, I'm confused how to react. Like for what my sister was punished ? I still don't know many things.

POV ended.

Shiv : Yeh kabhi mila tumhe?

Anni : Jab hum us din ke baad peheli baar college gaye the.

Shiv : Tumne mujhe kyun nahi bataya?

He wasn't that typical husband who tells their wives to spill out everything. But at that time he was also her friend but still she didn't let him know about it.

Anni : You should have to remember what was my state that time. Aur waise bhi party ke pehele Nandini ne meri diary jo uske hazaar requests ke baad maine usse padne di, woh usne kisi aur ko dedi. Aur fir jab maine usse daanta aur chinne ki koshish ki tab woh ek candle pe jaa gira aur jal gaya. I thought ki woh us cheez se sharminda hai. Sorry tumhe nahi bataya.

Shiv : Aisi baat nahi hai. Tum us samay mujhe yeh letter deti toh main bhi is khat ka motive nahi samajh pata. (Absent mindedly) Kya pata Nandini ki kya problem thi ki usne aisa kiya.

Anni : Main na ek achi behen ban payi na ek achi dost.

Saying this she rubber her tears, got up and started moving. Shivaay also got up. She stopped in her midway and with turning back, she said

Anni : Kal subhe subhe hi hume nikalna hai Nandini se milne. Sabke utne se pehele.

*******************
So this is the only shivika update.

Shivika are going to meet Nandini😐. Any guesses what will happen.

If you feel that something is wrong please let me know.
Do vote and comment as it also matters the most.

Your writer🙋
Aruvi