Chapter 20

Annika went to call Ranveer. Here Shreeja drowned in her own thoughts.

Shreeja's POV

Just tomorrow will be the late day, then I don't have ti go to the college. No need of facing him. Even after assuring Anu, I feel like something terrible is gonna happen.

I have to talk to Anu at let her know about the secret I have found out in last few day. I know that it might turn our world upside down. But I have to do that.

I have to secure myself instead of relaying on Anu and Anna. I just hope Harshad isn't planning something. I should stop troubling Anu and Anna. Whatever comes, I'll face om my own.

And that Vikram, in have to get rod of him.

I can't deny that I don't have any feelings for Harshad chase I have. I know that I like him or more than that. But I just don't want to be on of his toys. But I've always believed in following my heart.

Oh God! What to do?

POV ended

Her chain of thoughts was broke by Ranveer's voice.

Ran : Shree.

She came out of the her thoughts with a jerk.

Shree : Haan! Wait a sec. How come you came so early. Anu called you just few mins back.

Till then Annika came with an another cup of coffee for Ranveer.

Anni : Shree (munching chips) Anna na...

Ran : Pehele kha le phir bol. I went to college to have a check on both of you. I met Shivaay there and he said tha Anu dragged you out. So I guessed that you to would be here. I got Anu's call when I was on my way to here.

Shree : And you were evasdropping? That not a good habit Anna.

He just ignored her and continued.

Anni : Waise kal Gauri laut rahi hai Hyderabad se.

Ran : Ek min academic year ke bichme.

Anni : Yeh, there were some problems that she sorted out and now she wanted to return back. She is joining her college after few days.

Ran : That's okay.

Shree : I don't understand why isn't she revealing us her problems but let it be I'll make her spit it out when she comes. Anna aap Bhavya ko hostel se wapis le aajao na!

Anni : I'll pick Gauri from airport tomorrow.

Till then Annika got a call from Shivaay. She excused herself and moved little aside.

Shiv : Annika, are you busy?

Anni : No, not at all. Tell me why you called me. Oh! Are you missing me so soon. Meri yaad sata rahi hai?

Shiv : (murmuring) tumhari yaad toh din bhar mera picha nahi chodti!

Anni : Shiv, you said something? I didn't hear you!

Shiv : Nothing. I just called you to ask you out....

Anni : Huh?

Shiv : I mean ask you out for shopping!

Anni : shopping? Shiv you know I'm never interested in shopping stuff.

Shiv : I know but we need coordinating dress for tomorrow. So can we go for shopping at 5 in evening?

Anni : Wow yeh idea mujhe kyun nahi aaya. I'll come with you. Give me the address and I'll be there.

Shiv : No need I'll be picking you up. Where are you?

Anni : Beach house, Andheri.

Shiv : Okay, I'll be there on time, bye.

Anni : Bye.

He hanged up. Annika came back to her sofa. There the duo sitting were discussing something.

Anni : Kya chichdi pak rahi hai tum dono ke beech.

Shree : You finished you chit-chat sessions. You know I'm veryuch jealous of him. He eats up all my sister's time. What to say, my sister is smitten by him.

Anni : Shut up.

Shree : Okay, can we sit together and watch a move?

Anni : Sorry but I'll have to go. Shiv has planned to take me to shopping.

Shree : Hey! You never accompanied me for shopping and you are going with him! You are soo mean! I'll complain to him that he should let you be with us too.

Anni : Chup. We are going to shop for the party.

Ran : (with a teasing grin) Arre waah, party, shopping.

Anni : Bas hogaya? Main chali, woh kabhi bhi aata hi hoga.

Till then Shivaay reached and horned.

Anni : Main nikli.and Shree don't you dare to tell him anything.

Shree : About what? I don't remember anything!

Anni : You better don't!

She rushed down but to her surprise Ranveer and Shree also followed her.
Annika stopped near his car and turned back. Till then Shivaay also got down.

Ran : Hi Shivaay.

Shiv : Hi Ranveer. How are u?

Ran : Fine. Waise sunna hai tumhare family ke elders sab Raheja's ke wedding main gaye hai.

Anni : Anna, why are you starting this topic?

Ran : Ruko anu!

Shiv : Yeah why?

Ran : Nahi woh hamare parents bhi wahi gaye hai toh him aaj yahi rehenge. Humme acha lagega agar tum aur tumhare bhai yaha aaye dinner ke liye.

Shiv : Lekin iski zarurat kya hai.

Shree : Shivaay its a request.

Shiv : OK

Anni : Okay?

Shiv : Haan okay!

*_*_*_*_*_*

830 words

Vote"comment"follow

Aruvi