Chapter 30

Anni : (emotionally) Basically, today we have became orphans even if we have a big family.

Gauri placed her hand on Annika's shoulder. Annika hugged Gauri tightly still sobbing.

Gauri : Do we have any other way Anu? We have to do this!

Flashback ended.

Whole Oberoi family were sitting in the hall, keenly listening the whole flashback. Shivaay narrated the whole incident. His hands were around Annika's shoulder never leaving her, showing that he will always be there to support her till the end. Annika had placed her head on his shoulder. Silent  tears streaming down her eyes along with Mallika and Ranveer.

No one spoke a word. They were lacking of words. Everyone were sad for whatever happened with Shreeja, Harshad and Annika and even furious because them hidded such a big story from them. Gauri and Bhavya also had tears in their eyes.

Rudra : Harshad, where is he? What happened to him?

Om : He was in coma for last note than three years. But he got up few days back. He isn't able to speak anything. Even doctors said that the cut on his leg was so deep that dated his ligaments. He can't walk normally anymore.

Ran : We had no idea that Harshad was truly in love with Shree. Even I thought he was faking it.

Annika sat up straight, wiped her tears and said.

Anni : Everything happened because of my fault. I only pictured Harshad as a bad person in front of everyone.

Again tears started flowing from her eyes with great speed. Shivaay wiped her tears and nodded in no. Mallika also said that its not her fault.

Anni : No, don't try to pacify me. I know it's my fault. Shreeja dies because of.....

Ranveer roared

Ran : Shut up! Nothing happened because of you. Did you get that!

Anni : No. I don't.

Saying this she ran away but someone caught her hand stopping her in between. It was Janhvi. She made annika sit beside her, wiped away her tears.

Janh : Annika, nothing happened because of you, okay? So stop blaming yourself. You won't ever repeat this that you are the reason for everything, you are not at fault dear.

Tej : Shivaay, why didn't you never said anything about this to us. We aren't cruel as those Murthys. We support our children to fight for the truth. Didn't you had trust on us?

Shiv : That's was out of the box Tej papa. In that condition if I would have suggested it then Annika would have never stepped inside OM. But know she can't leave, see.

Gauri : Jiju is right. Anu just pretended yo be okay in front of you'll. But those nightmares haunted her. She used to get flashes of Shreeja's death. There were so many times me or jiju used to stay up all the night so that she could sleep well.

Malli : She even went to Murthy mansion so many times in those months. But those people used to call securities and push her out of the house she spent her childhood.

Pinky : O my mata. Push her out. Were they nuts?

Gauri : Nuts is an underestimation.

Anni : I don't know why but they never trusted me. Then, I also left trying. And as Shivaay said, I focused on my studies and carrier. But now, I'm going to start investigating again.

Shakti : We are with you daughter!

Tej : Ranveer?

Ran : Yes sir?

Tej : How you meet Prinku?

Ranveer explained that he was too much frustrated by the situation. His on sister's death, other one being accused, family on cooperating. More them Shreeja's death they had the problem that Annika was the reason of her death.

He was just crushed between his family and sister. So wanted to go somewhere away, alone. He knew that Shivaay won't leave Annika alone. So he contacted Shivaay and asked him to take care of his little sister.

So without taking any tension je left for London for completing some courses so that he could take over Murthy business. There he met Priyanka .

Priyanka continued the narration say that she left them being more than bff. But one fine day, he proposed her and said that ahe also reprocates his feelings.

Dadi : Annika, you got to know who was behind Shreeja's murder

Anni : No dadi. Actually we stopped investigating after few weeks of that incident on Shivaay and Di's insistence. But we got yo know something that time.

Janh : What?

Shiv : We went to college after few days of the incident. We wanted to know how that machine came there. So we questioned the principal. But she didn't help us much but just said that she has lost those keys somewhere.

Anni : Principal didn't gave us the CCTV footage but she approved that there were two person and it wasn't any of my imagination.

Om : She even said that one of those was a girl. She had nail polish on her fingers.

Shakti : A girl, shame on her being a girl and supporting someone to rape the other girl. She should be hanged to death.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

870 words.

Hope you like this story and continue reading and supporting it.

Who is that girl? Why she did this shameful sin?

Vote"comment "follow

Aruvi