Chapter 58

Mumbai 7:30 am

Annika's POV.

Lak : I don't want to hear one more word from your mouth.

I pulled off my hands from the guards and folded them in front of my Chiti Meera. I knew that she was the one who would support me. Irony right, but she believes in giving a last chance.

Me : Just give me five mins Chiti. I swear you can even jail me for years if this comes out to be worthless. Please...

I pleaded but Raj Murthy barked.

Raj : Don't listen to her, she is a manipulating bitch.

I couldn't believe he dared to call me bitch. My clenched fist were noticed by Shivaay who nodded in no. I took a deep breath and tried to remember what he said. I have to do it.

Me : (with disgust) Mama ji please.

Meera : I think she deserves a last chance.

I beamed at her but she never returned one. Its okay! Without wasting a second, I showed thumps up to Gauri and she started the video.

Flashback, previous day.

Mumbai 9:30 pm

Gauri's POV.

Ran : Can you tell me where are Anu and shivaay. Gauri I'm asking you..

Me : Huh! Sorry I was zoned out. Anu fleed to Dubai with jiju. Mallika Di is in some danger.

Shakti : Then we could also fly to Dubai.

Me : No Anu asked me to get everyone together at OM and she'll call us soon. I guess everything is gonna come to an end.

Ran : I hope so.

Anu called me five hours ago that she is flying to Dubai with jiju. I couldn't understand why but the panic in her voice told me that something bad was up but what?

I just got back home as soon as possible before she lands and gathered everyone in the hall. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Anu. My stomach clenched. Anna signalled me to put the call on speaker.

Me : Hello, Anu?

Anni : Gauri, I hope the call in on speaker and if not, put it.

Me : Yes it is.

Anni : Omkara?

Om : Yes bhabhi.

Anni : I want you to get you laptop asap. I'm mailing you some photos and videos. Till then let Rudy and Bhavya, set up a projector.

Three of them ran furiously.

Me : Is Di okay?

Malli : Yeah I'm okay!

Me : Gauri...Sid jiju is no more.

My heart fell into my stomach. This can't be happening. I heard huge gasps.

Ran : How?

Malli : All because of your bloody Father!

Ran : My father?

Om : Bhabhi everything is set. And I got the mail.

Anni : Just play the video. And don't let anyone leave the mansion. Especially Anna.

She hanged. What did that shithead and devil in human's face do?

Dubai 9:30 pm

Annika's POV