Chapter 54

Annika's POV

I turned to see Gauri also with a tensed face.

Shivaay : Annika!

Oh no! He heard everything again. Yaar, why do he also pop out no where when he shouldn't.

Shiv : Anni, police called me asking that if you were home and that they have some questions for you. What's the matter?

My stomach clenched. Confusion was clearly written all over his face. Anna worriedly added that Shivaay informed him so he also came.

Me : Oh! Thank God!

I exclaimed. I left the breath without remembering that I was holding it for a long time. Shivaay narrowed his eyes towards me curiously mouthing "what are you hiding know?" He knew it, I'm sure about it. Its just he want to hear out from me. And for the sake of no more series of misunderstandings I called him out.

Me : Shivaay I need to talk to you!.

OmRu glanced each other. Diya, mummered to that I should tell it to everyone and that they deserve to know. But I'd thought that letting OmRu know or not is not my decision but Shivaay'

Shiv : Not now Darling. Sorry but I have to leave for Dubai. Its urgent, otherwise our company might have to face crisis. I can't take that risk. You know na....

Gauri asked him to once hear me out once but I could easily say that if it wasn't a very important thing then he wouldn't have insisted. And how many times do he have to push aside his work just for me.

Me : You don't need to explain me anything Shivaay, I trust you. Go and crack the deal. For now, your company needs you more than I do. Go for it.

He stepped in front of me, embracing me his arms, for me, where the heaven was. I wrapped my arms around his torso. He thanked me for understanding. I replied that "who then else will understand you idiot."

Me : Wait a second, then you didn't overhead mine and Gauri's conversation?

Shiv : Which convo?

Me : No..Nothing much.

Shit! He didn't hear anything I was so stupid to not understand this. But okay I tell him everything once he comes back.

Shivaay growled saying its time to his flight. My jaws dropped.

Anni : Matlab aap sarri planning karchuke. Bas mujhe bata na hi baki reh gaya tha. Haan, biwi toh aakhir mein hi aati hai. Office se hi seedha chale jate.

Shiv : Main toh office se hi seedha jane wala tha.

Me : Waah! Ab toh mujhse milna bhi gavara nahi. Jaiye, aur jaldi lautiye. Phir dekhti hun aapko.

Diya : You were talking like an understanding wife mins ago and now like really ulta, junglee billi kind off.

Shivaay giggling and bit his lower lips trying hard not to laugh. I glared Diya. Shivaay kissed my forehead saying he'll come back soon with a surprise for me which will make me forgive him. I kissed his cheek saying that I'll be eagerly waiting for him surprise.