Chapter 60

Last chapter guys! Shower all your love and please let me know the questions you'll have.

Annika's POV.

Everything happened within the snap of a second. It took me few good mins to process whatever I've been seeing in front of me, whatever I've done. Feeling Shivaay rushing over to me, my knees gave out realizing everything. My body could have hit the hard ground but two warm arms wrapped around my waist saving me from hitting the ground.

I was in deep shock, this was a underestimation. When Di bought the guns, she told me that one day I'll have to use to save everyone. And I did it. I used it to save her and the little baby growing inside her. But look at the irony. My fight of last few days after a long grieving period, only to prove that I'm not the cause of a murder, led me to become a murderer.

I'm a murderer now!

This feeling made me feel nauseatic. Everything happened beyond my thinking. This wasn't a part of my plan.

I saw Di and everyone rushing over to me before passing out.

*_*

I could hear faint voices in background. It was an easy guess that Shivaay was shouting over his phone with his full on tadi.

Shiv : Khanna! Maine officer se baat karli hai. So make sure that he closes the case with the statement that they shot in defense.

Trying to get up and sit up straight, I shuffled over the bed. It caused Shivaay to direct his attention towards me cause I heard his shoes clicking over the floor directed towards me.

Still my eyes weren't ready to open as then they'll have to face a lots of things, lots of people and I wasn't ready to face anyone. The guilt of not saving Shreeja was lesser then the guilt of murdering someone even if that person deserved more brutal death then this.

I know that he would be dead at that movement only cause I shot in the center of his forehead.

Suddenly I felt two warm palms cupping my face.

Shiv : Annika, open your eyes darling.

His voice was so deep and full of emotions with dominance icing it that I had to open my eyes. I deeply stared into those bluish-green orbs trying to find comfort in them.

Me : Shivaay!

Not knowing what to do and what not, I decided to spill out everything, every feeling I'm feeling erupting from the bottom of my heart. Tears brimmed in my eyes threatening to spill out at any moment.

Me : Shivaay, I'm so sorry. I..

Tears started flowing over my cheeks. I couldn't control anymore. The fact of me becoming a murderer just to prove that I'm not the one clouded over my mind.

Shiv : Don't cry darling.

He gently rubbed away my tears with his thumbs. He was holding me so gently like I'm a porcelain doll.

Me : I'm a murderer now!

I repeated the same sentence.

Shiv : Darling, everyone here knows that why you did that. You are not a murderer. Don't let those thoughts have an imprint of these words on your heart. Cause, baby, deep down you also knew that you did nothing wrong.

I sobbed hard on his chest. He was rubbing my back smoothly in an intension of calming me down. Silence dispersed in the air. After few mins of waiting, he cupped my chin and me look into his deep conveying eyes, again.

Shiv : Annika, those who kill for themselves are called as murderers but the one who kill to save others are called as savior. Tum jaanti ho, do tarah ke log khoon karte hai, bhakshak(destroyer) aur rakshak(savior). Tum rakshak ho meri jaan.