Chapter 7

Third person's POV

Annika quickly introduced Shivaay to Gireesh and then left. Gireesh followed Omkara to his room. Gauri and Ruvya rushed to check other arrangements are done or not.

Shivika's room

Annika's POV

I got ready in the elegant violet saree gift my mothers-in-law. I was pretty much surprised to see the matching jewellery kept on the dressing table. I hurried up wearing the jewellery and took a look in the mirror.

Not bad Annika! Your look better.

I noticed something changed in my reflection. Mangalsutra, vermilion and that chudda (red coloured bangles). I was married, married to the love of my life, Shivaay. I could see in my reflection that my cheeks were already red.

I saw Shivaay back at the door staring at me. His voilet tuxedo, elegant Rolex watch, smuggy smirk help nothing but made his look more hot. He walked towards me and my heart beats increased. This happened every time.

He sneaked his arms around my waist back hugging me. His touch made me gasp. My hands found their way to his, gripping his hands. Slowly pushing my hair in front he kissed my neck. My grip on his hands tightened.

Shiv : You look beautiful!

I left the breath I never knew that I was hold it for a long time. I was giving a great competition to the lovely red tomatoes. Turned around to face him, still caged between his hands. I surrounded my hands around his neck. For his in expectancy, I pecked him on his lips. Smirk played on my lips when I saw his face expression changing in shock.

Me : You also cleaned up well.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door disturbing us. I heard him mutter some incoherent words. I chuckled. I was about to open the door when Priyanka spoke from other side of the door.

Prinku : Bhaiya-bhabhi if you'll are ready then come down. Everyone ate waiting for you too.

Before I could answer Shivaay replied.

Shiv : Five mins more Prinku.

I heard her leaving. I turned to glare him.

Me : Why you said five mins?

Shiv : So that we could continue our romance!

Me : Only for five min?

Shivaay grinned, but again the knock on the door forces us to step out. As we reached downstairs Dadi was standing there with a huge smile. It was hear first grandson's wedding, obviously she will be so much happy.

Dadi : Hey kinne pyaare lag rahe ho tum dono. Kisi ki nazar na lage.

Soon we headed towards the stage walking with our entwined hands. There was a press conference for announcing our marriage. After that there was a party. We were greeted by so many guests that I lost the count. Even I didn't know or remember 70% of them. I just gave them a polite smile.

Most of the people were admiring the decorations, few sipping their drink and the rest gossiping. When we were left free I told shivaay that I need to use the restroom and left.  As I was heading towards our room someone gripped my arm and pulled me inside the kitchen. I closes my eyes tight. Shock was an underestimating word at that time. I was about to scream my lungs out. But the person I. Front of me spoke, forcing me to open my eyes.

Person : So that Mr. Oberoi is the one because of whom you never came back to meet us. You forgot me!

My eyes immediately filled with tears are I saw him. But they were tears of happiness. May be, today was the day God decided to give me my share of happiness.

Me : How can I forget you'll dear? You also know what all happened still you are talking in this way. You know that I tried to reach you but couldn't. And yeah, did you tried to reach me Kabir.

Yes, it was a double dhamaka day for me. First Gireesh and then Kabir. I loved my brothers the most and missed them terribly in those years. But, I being an elder sister, tried hard to meet them in first 2 months but was always caught by their parents so I left trying to meet them. I was restrained from meeting them.

Suddenly he hugged me.

Kabir : Yes I know everything Akka. But when will you fulfil your promise? When will you punish her criminals? How many years more, we'll have to stay like this Akka?

Me : Don't worry Kabir. I promise you I'll sort out everything. I'm going to start investigating from this week only. Shivaay asked me not to take any steps before our marriage. But now I can do it. Even he'll support me. Everything will be fine..I promise.

He nodded. We both came out of the kitchen. This was also witnessed by Shivaay who silently promised himself to make everything well and perfect again.

Shiv : Don't worry Kabir. We'll sort out everything.

Me : How you reached here Kabir? Who brought you here.

Kabir : Anna brought me here.

Me : Anna, he brought you here. Where is he? Didn't he entered in.

Kabir : He's in the garden. He is on an important call.

Me : I know he won't come in.

Anna was bounded by a promise given by his mother. He won't meet me otherwise he will have to see her dead body. I know that my Anna loved me too and always been in contact with Shivaay, keeping a check on me.

In garden

Ranveer was attending the call. As he finished the call he returned around to move and saw a person standing in front of him with her hands on her hip and with a questioning look. She was priyanka. Ranveer and Priyanka were in love with each other. They met in abroad when she was there for here higher studies and he was there for some courses to complete.

Prinku : What are you doing here Mr Murthy?

He took small steps towards her.

Ranveer : Even I can ask you the same question Ms. Priyanka. What are you doing here?

Prinku : Woh...actually.

Ranveer wasn't aware of Priyanka being an oberoi. Whenever he asked her about her surname she smartly used to divert his attention and avoid the topic.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Well now Annika has promised Kabir but one thing she doesn't knows is that her past is going to come in front of her soon. Along with some from information for her sister's case. Then her real struggle will start .

Vote"comment"follow

Aruvi