The Inside View

Mark's P.O.V

As they gave me what Jack had brought me, I started to break down. "I DON'T BELONG HERE! LET ME GO, LET ME GO! I WANT TO GO HOME! JACK, JACK HELP ME!" I screamed. I looked at Jack frantically, but all he did was start to cry. He ran over to me  and hugged me.

He whispered, "Mark, you need this. You are not okay. You almost died. Please, stay here, for me?" I felt his tears running down my back. I calmed down.

"I'm scared, Jack... I'm really scared. I don't know these people, I don't know what they are going to do," I whispered back.

"Whatever you go through in there, I'll be waiting out here. I'll be waiting for you. Stay strong, okay?"

"Okay. Jack?"

"Yes Mark?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too. Now go get better," he said with a small smile. I walked with the nurses who led me to my room to put down my stuff for my stay. Then they took me to be further evaluated with a doctor. I told him why I cut myself, how cutting makes me feel, and what has happened to me. He finished evaluating me, and I went to a group circle thing where people talk to each other and a psychiatrist. Some people laughed hysterically at their lives, others cried. Me? I sat there, feeling nothing. I was just thinking of Jack. 

After that, they led me to the dining hall and gave me some kind of slop that I'm sure was not approved by the FDA. They led me back to my room and I got to brush my teeth, change into my pajama clothes, and I had to go to sleep. It went like this for the rest of the three days and I was just thinking of Jack the entire time. But then, someone slipped into my head. Someone who was not Jack.

I started crying. People looked at me like I was a huge lunatic. I cried out his name. I kept crying out his name thinking he would come for me. "Felix. Felix. Why did you do this to me Felix? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? You were one of the only people I had and you CHEATED! LIAR! CHEATER! USER! PLAYER! DOUCHEBAG! ASSHOLE! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? Why...?" I yelled over everybody else. I fell to the floor and gripped my knees. The nurses looked like they had seen this ten million times showing me that I was in the hands of someone who didn't care about me. 

Just. Like. Felix. He didn't care. Maybe he had cared, but not anymore. He's just like everybody else. Excluding Jack. Jack is the only person I have left, and I need to hold onto him as tight as I can. 

"Mark Fischbach? Your parents are on the line for you," a female said. I got off of the ground and ran to her. I grabbed the phone.

"Mark, Mark are you okay? We're so sorry... We're awful parents," I heard my mom ask.

"I'm fine mom. You're not awful parents, you just chose to deal with his death in the wrong way. Are you guys sober?"

"Yes, and we're both so worried about you. What happened?" My mom asked. I told her what happened and I could hear her and my dad crying. 

"Mark, we're sorry. We should've dealt with his death in a healthier way. Once we heard about you though, we decided we're going to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting to get help. We're going to get better, for you. We've already lost him, we can't lose you too. We love you."

"Love you too. I'll see you when I get out?"

"Yeah honey. Bye."

"Bye."

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I have a lot of drama being pushed on me right now. Stay strong and remember you are loved! Byeeeee