Why?

Mark's P.O.V

I woke up on my couch with Jack resting next to me. I smiled, I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much. I lay there, examining his face. Was it weird to watch someone in their sleep? Yes. But did I care? No. After about five minutes, I silently grabbed my phone and saw one new text. From... Felix. Even looking at his name made my eyes water. I debate wondering whether or not I should read the text. I unlock my phone. I click on the messages icon. I hesitantly click on Felix's text. I read it.

Felix: Hey bby. I want you back. I'm sorry for what I did. Will you take me back?

Mark: No. Not in a million years. Jack told me what you said about me. I'm sorry I'm so self centered. But at least Jack wants to help me and not cheat. Felix, I love Jack. I've always loved Jack. I would choose him over you anyday. You betrayed me. So give me one good reason I should ever take you back. 

Felix: Look babe, I screwed up. It was a one time thing tho. I promise, I broke up with Cry. I miss you. Please come back to me?

Mark: Yeah, you screwed up for three months. I had chosen you over Jack, and you chose Cry over me. You made your choice, and now I'm making mine. I will not play the fool again. You leave me and Jack alone. I will never, I repeat, NEVER take you back. Ever. Goodbye Felix. I hope you have fun with the rest of your life.

Felix: Marki. Please? Come to your senses. Jack doesn't deserve you... He bullied you. He was the worst out of all of us. Come on Mark... Don't do this.

Mark: Leave me alone

Felix: Fine, be that way. I never broke up with Cry anyways. You don't deserve me. You're just a self centered crybaby. Have fun with Jack. Just know I won't be here when he breaks you.

Mark: You've already broken me, Felix.

This user has blocked you

Why? Why did he do this now? 

I gently move Jack off of me, and I make my way to the bathroom. I did the very thing I promised I would never do again. I cut myself. I made three marks. I don't know why, but I've almost always done three at a time. I looked at my scar covered wrists, one now bleeding. I started to cry. I looked up, and saw Jack. He looked betrayed.

"Mark... you promised me..."

"Felix texted me," I showed him the messages. He started trembling with anger. He looked at my wrists. 

"Do you have cuts any where else?" he asked. I nodded and showed him the various cuts on my stomach and thighs. I couldn't look at him. After three minutes of sitting there, I felt cold arms engulf me. 

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes. I will always love you, Mark." 

"Why?"

"Because, even when everything else is falling apart, you still care. Not to mention, you're smart, funny, compassionate, and beautiful," Jack laughed, "I've never called anyone beautiful. With you though, it just feels right."

I smiled and hugged him. 

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Mark."

______________________________________________

I'm not even basing this off of my life anymore. I'm thinking about starting a book about Kik. Like about Dan and Phil or Sam and Colby maybe. Anyways, stay strong, and remember, you are loved!