I Do

Jack's P.O.V

After that little fiasco with Mark, I was in a very bubbly mood. Was it awkward? Hell yes. But that's what I love about us. We're painfully awkward. I smiled once more at the incident. I told Ken about it, too. We shared a good laugh about that. It was coming close to the time of the wedding, and I was getting antsy.

"Bro, chill. You love Mark. Mark loves you. It's cheesy as shit but you guys are meant to be," Ken said in his southern accent. It wasn't bold, like my accent, but it was there. His words honestly comforted me. I took a deep breath and combed my green hair once more. In about five minutes, Ken left to go and present himself to our guests as my best man. My dad gave me a hug and congratulated me before walking me down the aisle.

The sound of The Wedding March rang in my ears. I thought I was going to throw up out of nervousness, and I was clutching my dad's arm so I wouldn't fall. I glanced up at Mark, then fully looked at him. He was gorgeous. His suit perfectly showing off his muscles, his bright red hair complimented by a blue tie, his brown eyes, perfect jawline... I'm marrying a prefect man. 

I started to walk faster, and before I knew it, I was at the podium. My dad placed my hand in Mark's, as a sign of handing me over to him. I took Mark's hand and stood in front of him, staring into his eyes. Again, time went past without me noticing, and it was time to say our vows. Mark went first, reciting his in his beautiful, musical voice.

"Seán, I can't say we've had the smoothest of relationships, but I can say I've loved every minute of it. Your laugh, smile, eyes, and personality are just perfect. Every day with you is a day in Heaven. When I was getting into this relationship, I was thinking, "What the fuck am I doing?" But now I know. I was falling more and more in love with my soul mate. Some people wait an eternity to find their soul mate, but I'm lucky enough to have had mine staring me right in the face. You are the best thing to have ever happened to me. I don't know how much I can say it. You are amazing, and I'm so happy I get the privilege of being your husband. I don't know what I did to deserve an angel, but I'm happy I did it."

Mark's vow was so amazing I felt mine was wimpy in comparison. I took a deep breath and recited it with my loud, high pitched voice.

"Mark, not a day goes by where I regret what I did to you. I made some mistakes, and I'm glad you forgave me for them. The time we've spent together is precious, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. You've helped me in so many ways. You've helped me to improve myself as a human being, you helped me recover from my anorexia, and you've helped me to be who I am. And who I am would never have been complete without you. You were the best boyfriend a man could ask for, and I'm so glad that I'm the man that gets to claim you as my husband. You are perfect in every way, shape, and form. I love you so much, I can't begin to put it into words. I love you, Mark."

When it came time for us to say 'I do', that was the highlight if the wedding. 

"Do you, Seán William McLoughlin, take Mark Edward Fischbach to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" the minister asked.

I stared into Mark's eyes, thinking that if I wanted to back out, I should do it now. He stared right back at me, searching deep into my eyes. I have no doubts in my mind, I am marrying this man. 

"I do."

"And do you, Mark Edward Fischbach,  take Seán William McLoughlin tobe your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" the minister repeated to Mark. I again, gazed into Mark's eyes. I saw love and compassion in them. I wondered what Mark saw in mine. Mark smiled the most he's smiled in a long time, and me, knowing he was going to say I do, smiled as well.

"I do," his voice rang. 

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss... the groom," the minister stated. I smiled, and our lips met passionately. For the duration of our kiss, it felt as if we were the only ones there. No people, just us. Sharing the best kiss of our lives. My hands wrapped around his waist as his wrapped around my neck. Eventually, I came back into reality and we turned to our audience. 

This man is so perfect.

And now I'm married to him.

_______________________________________

IT HAPPENED!!! What did you think? Was it good? Or was it just like any other chapter. I want to hear your feedback!!!! I love you all! Have a good day!

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!!!