Love... It's a Wonderful Thing

Mark's POV

5 years later...

Jack and I have been happily wed for 5 years now, and we're thinking of getting a child. Nothing can go wrong. Everything's perfect. Jack and I don't fight. We actually get together beautifully. We don't get suspicious when the other is out getting drinks. We trust each other a lot. Some would say an unhealthy amount, but I say he's earned it.

I wouldn't call these past five years uneventful. Jack and I always do something really extravagant for our anniversaries and something really sweet for birthdays. Last year for our anniversary, we went scuba diving in Florida. For Jack's birthday, I made him a 5 layer cake with mini-beer bottles painted in icing along with other traditional Irish stuff. For my birthday, Jack got me a dog name Chica. She's a beautiful golden retriever, and I had been talking about getting one for months. For holidays we normally go to our friend's houses. 

Jack is like an angel sent from heaven. I can't help but appreciate and think about him every moment of every day. I love him so much. Our story is so unique and so crazy, and looking back, I wouldn't change a thing. Jack helped me through so much and I can't say how happy I am to spend the rest of my life with this man. 

Jack's POV

Mark and I have been married for 5 years, and I can't express how joyful I am about that. I feel like everything we think is in sync, and everything we say is in total agreement. We enjoy the same genre of music, shows, and books, so we often discuss topics with each other. We have moments where we'll sit next to each other and cuddle while listening to music. Our lives are relatively calm. 

We've even discussed adopting a child. I've though about whether it should be a girl or a boy, and I can't decide. Neither can Mark. We've also discussed baby names. For a girl, Lily or Amber. For a boy, Josh or Blake. We're going to the adoption agency Sunday, which is only three days away. I'm confident that Mark and I can handle a baby, as long as we stick together. It's kinda like that with our entire relationship. We can conquer anything as long as we're hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder. There hasn't been a moment where I've doubted our relationship, and  don't think there ever will be. 

Mark is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's been there with me in my darkest of times, and I wouldn't trade my time with him for anything. I just want to hug him and never let go every time I see him. No amount of words can describe my passion for him. So I just settle with: "I love you."

________________________________________________

And that concludes My Bully (Septiplier)! It has been so much fun to make this book and to read the comments and respond. This book just hit 3.4k reads, and I'm so happy! The fact that my book is reaching so many people is so astounding! You guys are so encouraging and incredible! 

This is my final chapter for this book, but if you want a sequel or one more chapter with their child, please comment and I'll try my hardest to find the time to make it!

I love you guys!

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!