Realization Part 2

Mark's P.O.V

I woke up in a cold sweat. "Mark? What's wrong, babe?" I saw Jack next to me, and embraced him in a tight hug. It was all a dream. Wait, was it? "Pinch me," I commanded Jack. He complied, and I felt a sharp poke in my arm. Finally I'm awake.

I slowly and shakily explained my dream to Jack. How I bailed on the day of our wedding. How I saw things from his point of view. How I realized how broken I was. 

"You aren't... You aren't going to leave on our wedding day, are you?" Jack asked. After that, of course he needed reassurance. "No Jack, I won't. That was... a scary experience. But it made me realize what I would do to you if I were to leave you. No matter how much I think I don't deserve you, you love me. And I love you too. We are meant to be, and I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, so much. I'm sorry for being a bitch this last month. I've been so stressed, but I promise, this wedding will be the best day of your life. Okay?"

"Okay, I love you, Mark. If you ever feel like this, tell me please. I don't want what happened in your dreams to happen in real life. Promise me that whenever things get tough, you'll talk to me instead of hiding your feelings?" Jack asked, tears spilling over his eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb as said, "I promise."

Then we kissed. And we didn't stop until we needed air. That's when I realized how much Jack loves me. I would never leave him, not after my dream. Not after today. 

The amount of love I have for him no longer scares me, he's the best damn person I've ever met, and my love validates that. In three days, I will be forever bound to this man, and that doesn't scare me anymore.

______________________________________________

I FIXED IT! ALL BETTER! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MOM AND DAD?! Thank you for all of the love and support. Thank you for the massive spam @Actual_Joshler_Trash I really appreciate it! He/ She/ They have a book up, you should go check it out! I love every single one of you and I hope you have a beautiful day! As you can see, I'm out of my moody depressed bitchy funk, so I'm going to be posting regularly again! Thank you for 1.4k, like what the actual fuck?!?! I LOVE YOU ALL! MAY LOVE DESCEND UPON YOU!

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!!!!!!