I've Changed

Mark's P.O.V 

It's weird to see how much one person can change you. Felix didn't change me at all. I was the same as I always was. I couldn't stand up for myself and I wasn't confident. But Jack, he's changed me. He's shown me I can be braver and stronger than people believe. He's been my world for almost two years, and we graduate next year. We're both excited. Our two year anniversary is also coming up next month. We're both so happy with each other. We've even talked about if we want children or not. 

We think we can handle a child. Jack isn't completely over his bulemia, but it's getting better, and so is my depression and anxiety. I'm not even taking my pills anymore. My therapist thinks I'm doing very well. I have my up and downs, but I'm mostly good.

My parents haven't drunken since I got out of the hospital, and they've been there when I've needed them. They're actually really supportive of me and what I want to do when I get older, which is YouTube. I used to want to be an engineer, but I like making people smile and laugh. 

I had school today, which went by pretty fast. Since it's the last week of school, we didn't really have any schoolwork. When school got out, Jack and I waked over to our house. It's so weird to say our, but I love it. I love him. I love that we snuggle and my parents don't mind. I love eating dinner with him. I love watching T.V. with him. He's so cute and perfect, and even though I don't deserve him, I belong with him.

I would propose to him if we weren't so young. Wait, the legal age to get married in L.A is 18... We're 18...

___________________________________________

OOH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW. Thank you all for almost 1k reads. I don't know why people like this book, but they do and I appreciate all of your support! I'm so sorry to people who were looking forward to the next chapter but I realized my timelines did not correlate so I had to take out the last part.

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!!!