Pre-Wedding Jitters

Jack's P.O.V.

One day until the wedding. I've never been more nervous for anything in my life. I wasn't really nervous until Mark had that dream. The dream of where he left me. That's what's scaring me. But he said he wouldn't leave me. And I trust him.

I tried on my suit one last time, making sure I looked okay. A bit of me was making sure I still fit into it, but that's just my old anorexia talking. Nothing like a throwback. I hadn't stopped seeing my therapist, and neither had Mark. But, we've both gotten a lot better. Mark hasn't cut or had suicidal thoughts, and I haven't made myself throw up.

We've helped each other through so much, and I'm happy I'm going to be bound to him for the rest of my life. I understand that divorce is still present in today's society, but Mark and I have been through so much it would have to be under drastic circumstances for us to ever split. 

Right? Yeah. He's not going to leave me. He wouldn't. He loves me. He loves me. I love him. We're meant to be together. Right?

"Mark?" I called out. I needed some reassurance. Just a little nudge in the right direction. "Yes, Jackaboy?" he replied. I blushed at the new nickname. He walked into our room, and then saw my face, which displayed my mental state. He came and sat next to me, staring me in the eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked. His voice was so comforting. 

"I'm trying to convince myself that you won't leave me, which was much easier before your dream. I guess I just need some reassurance. You won't leave me, right?" I asked, my voice unsteady. I could feel my tears leaking from my eyes. Man, what's up with me and crying lately?

"Seán, I've thought over this for a long time now. I love you, and I'm positive I always will love you. Nothing could ever tear us apart. Except for an affair, which won't happen. What I'm saying is, no. I would never leave you because I love you and will always love you too much. Leaving you would tear us both apart. And the one thing I promised I would never do is hurt you. I'm here to complete you. I'm here to help you when you get down. And I would never leave because I love seeing you smile, and hate seeing you cry. I love you, Jack. Do you believe me?" 

Him and his emotional, long ass speeches. They make me cry, in a good way. 

Do I believe him? I guess that there will be that sliver of doubt for a while. But it'll go away. We've come so far. From me bullying him to us getting married. I can't help but think back on everything. The first time we said I love you, which wasn't under the best circumstances, but we both meant it. The first time we kissed. The first time where went back to school as a couple. Me being overprotective of Mark. Our anniversaries. Him proposing. He proposed. Him. I was thinking about it, but he did it. That's poof enough. He proposed.

"I do. I believe you. I believe you with my heart and soul. I love you too, Mark. And I'm glad that I've found my soulmate. You complete me. I love you," I said.  I hugged him, and he hugged back. The last thing I remember is us cuddling, and then I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________

What the actual hell. 1.5k reads? I'm honestly speechless. Thank you all SO MUCH for reading, and I hope you enjoy this emotional train-wreck. I love you all so much and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!!!!