Getting Ready

Mark's P.O.V

The wedding was starting in two hours. I told Jack to put his suit in the car next to mine, which was already placed in the car. I called Dan (BreadHeroDan) and told him to get ready. I looked at Jack and asked, "Are you ready?" and he replied with a nod and a smile. I can't say that I wasn't nervous, but I also can't say that I was scared. I was ready to be married to him. Our honeymoon is in Hawaii. The weather is supposed to be beautiful there.

As we made the trip, Jack started to slowly realize where we were going. "Mark? You remembered?" he asked.

"Of course, it was our fifth date along with your favorite place. It's special to both of us," I replied. I glanced over and he was blushing, I'm pretty sure I was too. I retracted my eyes from him and concentrated on driving. He started bouncing his knee up and down, which is what he does when he's excited or nervous. For my sake, I'll assume it's both.

We arrived, and I opened Jack's door for him. "Why thank you," he gushed. "You're welcome, my love" I replied. We giggled at our stupidity an got our suits out of the car. I quickly gave him his and ushered him to his dressing room. I started getting undressed when I heard the doorknob twist. I yelped and covered... that area. I saw it was Jack and my face turned a bright red. 

Jack didn't realize anything was wrong, so he continued in the dressing room saying his sentence until he realized the situation at hand. "Oh... Mark, what are you doing without clothes on?" he asked. 

"I was about to put on my suit- WHY AM I EXPLAINING THIS NOW? JACK TURN AROUND!" I yelled. He laughed and turned around. I put on boxers, which I thought was good enough. "What do you need, Jack?" I muttered. I looked at Jack, who was staring at my chest. I looked down and saw my fading scars. "They're a lot better since the last time you saw them, huh?" I joked. Jack was suddenly in front of my, embracing me in a hug. "Jack? I love hugs, but I'm still pretty much naked," I pointed out. He backed up and blushed. 

"Our suits got mixed up. I have yours, and you have mine," he explained. I laughed at how something so stupid cause such chaos. Jack soon joined in. We had a good ol' laughing fit. We exchanged suits, and shared a kiss before the wedding. "Love you, Marki," Jack called out while exiting my dressing room.

"Love you too, now go get ready," I chuckled. After he left, I stood in front of the mirror, examining the scars. They've gotten a lot better. Amazing how one person can change your life. Jack has improved my life beyond words, and I love him for that. I can't wait until I'm bound to him. I blush at how he saw me naked.  I laughed once more at the entire situation and continued to get dressed, in the right outfit. Today was going to be great.

__________________________________________

That was awkward. I felt awkward writing that. BUT IT'S FOR THE STORY. Who else is excited for the wedding? Thank you for reading, and I love you all! Have a great day!

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!!!