A/N Shout Outs

So this is dedicated to everyone who has commented, voted, followed, or added my books. Sorry this took so long to post but I just found out that THE THOMAS SANDERS LIVES IN GAINSVILLE IN FLORIDA AND I LIVE IN OCALA (don't stalk me) AND MY UNCLE LIVES IN GAINSVILLE AND I'VE BEEN TO GAINSVILLE TO VISIT HIM AND I'M LITERALLY SO HAPPY BECAUSE I MIGHT HAVE SEEN THOMAS BEFORE AND JUST NOT REALIZED IT AND I'M HONESTLY FREAKING OUT AHH! Anyways, to the shout-outs. *transition noise*

COMMENTERS~ @floofyunicat @superfangirlomg26 (by the way, to answer to your comment, I'm a girl) @ruthie_fazbear 

VOTERS~ @exyami @floofyunicat @generic_Jack @RoxanneSparkles 

FOLLOWERS~ @Fandom-Lover18   @nightmaresandthings @superfangirlomg26 
@xBrookeTumanx    

PEOPLE WHO HAVE ADDED THE BOOK AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL YOU~@PandaGetPanda @PumpkieThePumpkin @floofyunicat

Thank you all so much for the love and support and I might do one of these in the future but I'm not sure. I appreciate all of you who take the time to read my book and I hope you all realize how much this means to me. I hope everybody's name got in here and got in here CORRECTLY but, we will see. If I missed you please comment or message me so I know to put your name in and no, if you comment on this and say "I'M COMMENTING" it does not count.

Also... MY BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 5 WHICH IS PRACTICALLY IN ONE DAY SO I'M EVEN HAPPIER NOW!!!

I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful morning/ afternoon/ evening. Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!!!

~Softballishome (help what is my username)