Reception Part 2

Jack's P.O.V

It came time for everyone to say their toasts. Angel, my best friend, was up first. Her hair was dark brown and she had dark blue tips at the end. She had it in a braid, but it's normally 20 inches long and straightened. She's about 5'5 with moderately tan skin. Her eyes match her hair, a milky dark brown, but she wears glasses. She's very shy, so I wasn't surprised when her voice came out quiet and petite. She said how I was the best friend she's ever had, and how she wouldn't trade me for the world. I hugged her, and a few more people went up.

Someone I noticed introduced herself as Faith. She looked around 16, and her hair was brown with purple tips, it was slightly curly, and it reached her butt. She was about 5 feet tall and pretty pale. Her eyes seemed a light green and/or yellow. Or both. She stuttered a lot, but what caught my eye is when she sang a song. She said she had known Mark for years, so she decided to write him a song. I should've done that. Her voice was incredible, and when she got off the stage, someone all too familiar came up.

"Hello everyone, my name is Felix, and I have known my good buddy Mark here for quite some time," Faith, Tristan, Jethro, and Tiffany were emitting rage as he continued, "You see, we used to date. Isn't that right, Mark? Seeing how he went from me to such pathetic trash shows how weak and disgusting he is," he finished. At this point, everyone was ablaze with rage. Besides Mark. He just sat there and took it. I engulfed him with a hug, and whispered to Tori to start chanting 'Fuck you Felix'.

Tori started quietly, then got louder as everybody joined in. Mark perked up from his former depressed state and started giggling. I joined in with the symphony, just as Felix turned around to see the newly spread chaos. The look on his face was priceless.

He looked mortified. He looked like his millions of followers had just stabbed him in the back. Mark went up the the stage, took the microphone, and said, "Felix, I love Jack. You can't do anything about it. Even when we were dating, I loved Jack. But I had convinced myself I loved you. And that hurt me in the end. I now realize, even with our past, Jack is the one for me, and always has been. So fuck you, Felix. Go the fuck away."

I blushed as Mark said he loved me, and as he told Felix he's always loved me. Felix looked enthralled, but instead of doing or saying something, he left. And with his absence, we all cheered.

This day is the best day of my life. 

To show my excitement, I screamed out, "LOVE YA MARK!" in which he shouted back, "LOVE YA JACK!" I ran to him on the stage as if we were in a rom-com and kissed him. And he kissed back, with no hesitation. I smiled into the kiss and whispered, "I really love you, Mark."

And he said it back.

____________________________________________________

The next chapter will be the last chapter! Be prepared!

What did you think of this chapter? Was it okay?

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!

Featured:

@pastelspacecat

@AngelOfFreedom4

@_bored_potato_

@TristanDuncan

@TheCowArmy

@baby_succulent

@Fairly_Local_Me