Chapter 1

(A/N)   This has stayed almost the exact same just a few changes so i hope you enjoy and continue to read. I love y'all so much xxxx. Bye💚💙💚💙

Edward

It started out as a normal morning for me  and my brother. We got up, got dressed, ate breakfast, and went to school. When we came home we saw that our moms car was in the driveway.

"do you know why mom is home" asked Harry

"no, I thought she worked today"

"that's what I thought. Maybe she just got off early today"

"yeah I guess lets go find out" I said

We looked at each other one last time before we walked up to the door and went inside.

"Mom we're home!!" I yelled as we walked in. Harry going off to the kitchen for his snack he gets after school and I walked to the living area. When I walked in I saw my mom sitting on the chair.

"Edward what are you doing here so early in the day I didn't think school let out tell later, it is only noon"

"school got out early today because of it being the last day of school." I said looking at her strange. I thought we told her that the other day. "oh yes I'm sorry you did tell me that on Monday. It must have just slipped my mind" all of a sudden we herd Harry scream from the kitchen. Me and mom shared a look before running in the kitchen to see what was going on.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY KITCHEN" we herd Harry yell as we ran into the kitchen to see the commotion. When I got in the kitchen I saw a man I had never seen before. My mom must have known the man because when they looked at each other I saw my mom nod before looking back at me and Harry.

"Boys don't freak out this is Daniel. Me and him have been seeing each other for a while now. We have gotten so close that we are getting marred soon." she spoke so calm like it was no big deal. When she finished talking I freaked out.

"MARRIED!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE GETTING MARRIED TO HIM HE IS A HUMAN FOR ONE AND TWO YOU NEVER EVEN TOLD US YOU WHERE SEEING SOMEONE LET ALONE A HUMAN!!!!!" I screamed at her. she stood there not saying anything and all of a sudden it was quiet. All you could here was my deep breaths and crying. Wait crying who is crying? I look over and see it is Harry and I immediately rush over to him.

When I got to him I wrapped him in my arms so he could cry on my chest. After a couple minutes he stopped crying and looked up at me. "Are you ok baby? I didn't mean to scare you. I am so sorry" I spoke softly to him. he nodded before standing up on his tip-toes and kissed me lovingly on the lips. when we pulled back he was no longer sniffling. we looked at our mom and she was looking at Daniel. He looked like he just saw a ghost, witch I get its not everyday you see to boys kissing let alone twin brothers. He finally composed himself enough to speak.

"Okay I don't know what that was but ill let you three work out the news and ill see you at work tomorrow Anne" and with that he walked out the door. My mom fallowed him out leaving just me and Harry in the kitchen. Me and harry looked back at one another before Harry spoke up.

"can we go to bed now I just want to cuddle and sleep" I looked at him for a few seconds before nodding. "anything you want baby lets go" so with that we went up to our room for the night.

When we walked in our room I closed our door and we got on our pajamas before climbing in my bed with me flat on my back an Harry laying with his head on my chest.

"Goodnight Hazza.... I love you and I'm sorry again about yelling" I said to him kissing his head

"Goodnight Eddy I love you to. And its ok you where upset I'm ok now" and he kissed my chest before we both fell into a dreamless sleep.

(A/N)   Hey this is my new story i hope you like the first chapter and i will have chapter two up soon. I hope i can keep this one going so let me know if you like it have a great night and day tomorrow bye 💙💚💙💚

                  ~Tabetha