pilot; part two

After Kara was done with all the questions she had she thanked Barry for his time then started to walk away way. "Um. Wait!", Barry yelled to get her attention. She turned around with a confused expression.

"Yes?", she asked so softly.

"Would you..uh..like to hang out with my foster sister and I tonight?", Barry asked with a quirky smile then Kara smiled. Barry probably fell for her right then and there. Because her smile was so beautiful.

"How can I hang out with someone I don't even know?", Kara asked crossing her arms.

"Well..", Barry said walking closer to her. "a name would help with that.." He then let out my hand to let her shake it. "I'm Barry Allen." She shook his hand with another smile. "..Kara Danvers."

Barry gave Kara his number and she left, leaving him with a big grin.

West Household

Barry went over to help Iris set up the movie when Barry shyly started to tell Iris about Kara. "So Iris...I hope it was okay that I invited someone for movie night.", He asked her.

"Oh yeah it's fine. Who is it?", She asked as she grabbed some popcorn from the bowl.

"A...girl.", He said slowly. Iris dropped the popcorn that was in her hand.

"Really?!", She said with excitement before she started to hit his arm, making him wince.

"You finally got yourself a girl!", She said very happy for him.

"Well she's not 'my girl' since I kinda met her..today..", He said kinda grinning.

"Aww! My best friend is crushingg!" He smiled sheepishly, then the doorbell rang.

"Pizza is here!", she yelled before she got up from the couch and opened the door.

"Hi!",the person at the door said with a grin.

"Uh...Hi..Who are you?", Iris asked them.

"Kara..Barry invited me? ...this must be the wrong house..", Kara said slowly and embarrassed.

"No! Sorry, I'm Iris. Barry's foster sister.", Iris said quickly.

"Right! He told me about you.", She said as Barry got up and walked towards the door, meeting Kara with a big grin.

"Kara, Hey!" They invited Kara in and as soon as she looked at the TV screen, she gasped, excited.

"...Wizard of Oz! I loveee musicals!", Kara said with the biggest grin. Then Iris put a hand on his shoulder. "She's a keeper.", she whispered before walking into the kitchen.

CatCo
The Next Day

Kara was working on the article from the crime scene when she got a text. She picked up her phone and saw it was Barry.

Barry: So..Kara, I was wondering..

Kara: Yeah Barry?

Barry: If you happen to know anything about The Particle Accelerator Opening..today?

Kara: Duh! I've been waiting for the moment since everrr. I just wished I had someone to go with.