the fight

Fort Rozz

Kara, J'onn & Mon El all landed on the outskirts of Fort Rozz, ready to fight. "So, how do we smoke them out?", Mon asked.

"I think we just did.", J'onn said as Non & Indigo approached them.

"Where is your army?", Kara asked once the two had landed.

"Already in their sleeping pods. Ready for the journey that awaits once we dispense with the two of you.", Non said.

"And the Omegahedron?", Kara asked then Non showed it, in his hand.

"It's right here.", he said before tossing it towards them, landing right in front of Kara. "Take it. Smash it into little bits. You still won't stop us. It's just a means to an end. Its power comes from her.", Non said before pointing at Fort Rozz then looked back at Kara and her friends.

"Can't smash that to little bits, huh?", Indigo said.

"This is not what Astra wanted. Please, don't kill everyone.", Kara begged.

"Your aunt wanted to save this planet. The humans' extinction will do just that.", Non said.

"Like Noah after the flood. Only without Noah. Or you.", Indigo said before trying to attack Kara but she used her laser vision on Indigo, sending her back. Non looked back at Indigo then at Kara before speeding to her, knocking them to the ground.

DEO

Lane & Lucy walked up to Winn, as they're heads were all in pain. "Sir, we're almost at critical pitch.", he said.

"How much time do we have?", Lane asked.

"Less than six minutes.", Winn said.

"Then our heads go boom.", Max said as Lane looked at the timer beeping down. Barry was just a couple feet away, also in pain, staring at the timer.

"Come on, Supergirl.", Lane muttered. Right then, Iris came running in, even though her head was killing her.

"Where is he?", Iris asked and all her friends looked at her.

"Iris. What..What are you doing here?", Barry asked, wincing in pain.

"Where is Mon?", she asked, realizing something was happening to the humans and she wanted to say goodbye to Mon. "Iris..", Barry said softly. "Where?!", she exclaimed.

Fort Rozz

Non used his heat vision on Mon but he leaped away but landed in front of Non, before punching him hard into the sky, where Kara caught him. Mon smirked to himself but then he grabbed and pinned into the ground. He looked up to see who pinned him down, to see Indigo, giving him dark eyes. "Oh, it's you again.", he said annoyed.

DEO

Iris was about to hit Barry over and over again, in anger of what Mon was doing. But then all of a sudden, everyone started to fall to the ground, aching in pain, from the signal. It got so bad that they started to scream in pain. "Mon El!", Iris screamed as she clutched onto Barry's shirt.

Fort Rozz

Kara was punching Non over and over again in the air. Down on the ground, Indigo was having a fight between Mon & J'onn as she tried to hit them with her sword like arm but missed. J'onn ended up punching her hard enough to send her flying feet away. Mon & J'onn sped over to her but she stabbed J'onn in the stomach.

"J'onn!", Mon exclaimed.

"Whoops.", she muttered. Mon clenched his fists before punching her then kicking her, sending her away again. "That's what you get for hurting my friends.", he muttered before looking at J'onn.

In the sky, Non & Kara were punching back and forth again but that was until Non punched her into the ground.

DEO

Barry, Iris, Lucy, Alex, Winn & Max were all surrounded at the computers, aching in pain. "Ugh, five minutes.", Winn said.

Fort Rozz

Kara was slowly getting up as Non landed, feet behind her. "Tell your parents I said hello.", he said. "Tell them yourself! ", she exclaimed before using her heat vision on him, but he did the same thing.

Mon was making sure J'onn was okay when Indigo forcefully pushed Mon aside, making him roll feet away. Then she pinned J'onn to the ground, as her arm turned into a sword. "It's time for you to join your people, Martian.", she said. Kara & Non were yelling as they used almost all their strength to knock the other one down with the heat vision. Indigo looked at them for a small second and Mon used this as an opportunity to sped over. Once he got to Indigo & J'onn, he knocked her down. Then J'onn quickly got up and grabbed her, then held her above his head before ripping her apart.

Mon sighed in relief before looking over at Kara, as she continued to use her heat vision on Non. Finally, enough anger fell through and knocked Non out, to the ground. Kara was taken back a little before she ran over to J'onn & Mon. "We did it. We won. Are you okay?", Kara asked.

"I will be.", J'onn said.

"Let's shut down Myriad.", Mon said.

"It can't be shut down, fools.", Indigo said and everyone looked down to see her in two, struggling to stay alive. "I already locked the system. The engines won't fire. You won't be able to fly Fort Rozz away. All you'll be able do is sit back and watch everyone around you die. But between Daxam, Krypton and Mars, I guess that's old hat for you three.", Indigo said before she died. Kara looked at everyone in fear.