reactron

"It's been 24 hours since tech billionaire Maxwell Lord was abducted from his research facility by the Metropolis-based criminal known as Reactron. Authorities still will not speculate whether Mr. Lord is alive or dead."

Mon & Kara were watching the news as Iris was on the phone, finishing the last details of the party for Cat. "Why did she have to come back?", Iris mumbledu to herself before the person on the other line started to talk.

"Yes, yes, I'm still here.", Iris said. "Ms. Grant wants all the hostesses dressed as Supergirl. Yes, with the red, blue..the S.", Iris said glancing over at Kara, who clearly was blaming herself over what happened to be Maxwell. "Alright, thank you.", Iris said before hanging up and walking over to Kara & Mon. "This isn't on you.", Iris said. "I have to find this man. How am I supposed to do that?", Kara asked Iris and Mon gave Iris a look, like he knew something they didn't.

"Spit it out.", Iris told him, and Kara looked at him. "Okay, I may or may not have invited someone here to help.", Mon said. "Who?", Kara asked but then at the corner of her eye, she saw a man walking towards them, with a geeky smile, his green eyes lighting up and some of his hair falling down his face. She immediately turned and looked at him with an awkward smile.

"Barry!", Kara exclaimed. "Hey, Kara. Heard SG needs some help.", Barry said.

They all went into the secret room that they use for Supergirl things and Barry immediately got on the computer, typing away. "So Alex used the DEO satellite to scan the highway where SG fought Reactron to help me and I was able to isolate the nuclear signature of his weapons system. It's powered by Thorium 232 which can only be found in one place.", Barry said. "Bakerline Nuclear Power Station. I remember this.", Kara said before turning towards Barry who was giving her an odd look.

"I mean..I remember reading about this. Terrorists tried to start a full on meltdown five years ago but then Superman stopped them.", Kara said. "Yeah..he prevented the core from going into overload. Saved millions. But two workers got killed when it got flooded with radiation.", Barry said, still giving Kara a suspicious look, but she looked at the screen so she wouldn't have to put up with the looks.

"Ben & Alyssa Krull.", Iris suddenly said and Barry also gave her a look. "What?", Iris asked. "They were married.", Barry said, looking back at Kara. "Ben Krull is Reactron.", Kara suddenly said with a realization in her eyes. "Yeah..he somehow survived the exposure.", Barry said. "That's why he hates yo- Supergirl's cousin.", Mon said.

"He blames him for the death of his wife. Duh.", Iris said, smacking the side of her head and Barry gave them suspicious looks. "What? We both work with Supergirl. We know these things.", Iris said. "Sorry. You're just acting really weird.", Barry said. "Am not.", Iris said. "Are too. You all are.", Barry said and Kara eyed Iris.

Iris was in the middle of a meeting with Cat when Mon came running with Barry towards her, out of breath. "We found..Krull.", Mon said out of breath and Kara looked determined. "Tell Iris I'll be back.", Kara said before running off. Mon nodded and ran off to the office but Barry was confused. He started to run after her but they got cut off when Kara got in the elevator and the door started to close, leaving them staring at eachother. "Kara..What are you doing?", he asked. "I'm sorry.", she said as the door closed.

"Sorry to interrupt.", Mon said as he poked his head in, looking at Iris and Cat. "But..Iris..it's the florist..for the party.", Mon said. "Right. Uh. I should handle that.", Iris said before quickly running out of the office. "We found Krull.", Mon said. "What?!", Iris exclaimed. "And Kara ran off and Barry is confused on why and he's trying to run after her.", Mon said. "whAT?! This girl literally isn't good at keeping secrets.", Iris said as she quickly ran up to the elevators but Barry quickly got on one and the doors closed. "Damnit.", Iris mumbled.