master jailer

DEO

J'onn & Barry stood in front of agents, who were getting ready for a mission. "We've got a rogue. Fort Rozz prisoner number 2444.", J'onn said. "He's been hiding out in National City using a human alias, Gabriel Phillips. Surveillance spotted him yesterday. Don't be fooled by the pretty face, this thing is nasty. Feeds off rotting flesh. He's been spotted coming and going from an abandoned warehouse downtown, where we suspect he's storing his food. Proceed with caution when apprehending him. This one bites.", Barry said.

Location

Alex & agents showed up and broke into the werehouse. They started to search around but to find the alien tied up in chains. "Help me. He's here.", the alien said but then something powered up. It was a man in a suit and he shot at the agents before taking the alien.

"Agent Danvers, are you all right?", J'onn asked. "We were ambushed, sir. The hostile's gone.", Alex said. "He fled?", Barry asked. "No. He was abducted.", Alex said.

DEO

J'onn, Alex & Barry were sitting down around a table, talking about the new problem. "Looks like your masked kidnapper was using advanced extra-terrestrial weaponry.", Barry said. "Well, the big question is, where did he take our target? And why?", J'onn asked then Kara appraoched them.

"Maybe he had some beef he needed to settle. Since when don't you call me?", Kara asked and Barry felt guilty again. "I thought it might be a good idea to give you some time off.", J'onn said. "When I need time off, I'll fill out a request form with HR. Until then, if there's a dangerous alien to catch I'd like to be included. Sir.", Kara said and they all looked at each other instensly. "Is he human?", Kara asked. "Couldn't tell under all that armor.", Alex said. "What would he want with an alien who eats rotting flesh?", Kara asked. "The vulture he captured could be wanted on a dozen other worlds for crimes he committed long before he wound up in Fort Rozz. We could be dealing with an interstellar bounty hunter.", J'onn said.

"I ran all the images of the kidnapper through our database. Nothing matches up. Maybe if he's done this before, he's run into local law enforcement.", Barry said. "We could interview NCPD. See if some of their missing persons are our missing aliens.", Alex said. "Where do you think he took that guy?", Kara asked. "As far as we know, he could be anywhere in the galaxy.", Barry said.

CatCo

Iris was doing work at her desk and Siobhan wanted to mess with her so she sent a text through their tablets.

Siobhan: So, what's with you and Mike?

Iris looked at it with crinkled eyebrows then looked back at Siobhan. "What do you mean?", Iris asked and Siobhan typed something again.

Siobhan: Dating? Friends with benefits?

Iris was taken back by the assumption. And hated that she has been here one day and she was already getting in everyone's business. "No. I have a boyfriend. So. We're just friends. No benefits.", Iris said but Siobhan typed again, angrily. Iris sighed as she looked at what she said.

"I can't help what you think.", Iris said but then Siobhan typed something again, right as Cat approached them. And Iris was offended by what Siobhan had typed so she stood up quickly.

"I'm not obsessed with anyone!", Iris exclaimed but Siobhan leaned back in her chair and looked chill. "Iria. Inside voice. Please. More like number one. She hasn't made a peep.", Cat said before walking back in her office. Iris glared at Siobhan as she slowly sat back in her seat. Kara watched from a far and felt bad that Iris was struggling with such a bitch like Siobhan. But then she got a call from Barry.

"Hey, what's up?", Kara asked. "We need you at the DEO.", Barry said. "Uh. Well. We're dealing with something here.", Kara said. "It can't wait.", Barry said and Kara sighed. "Okay. I'm on my way.", Kara said.

DEO

As Barry was waiting for Kara to get to the DEO, he got a call from Lucy. So he answered it, not realizing what problems it would cause. "Hey.", Barry said. "Hey. Babe. So I got an assignment to try and find clues to Maxwell Lord's whereabouts because Cat thinks he's been kidnapped.", Lucy said and Barry was taken back. He walked into a different room and closed the door.

"Wait. Kidnapped?", Barry asked, trying to act surprised. "Yeah. But I found some pictures of cars outside of Lord Technologies and there were plates. But it's not the FBI. I had my father run the plates against the government's black intelligence network. That car belongs to a secret government agency that tracks aliens. I bet you they're involved with Max Lord's disappearance.", Lucy said and Barry started to get nervous.

"Well, I don't think that, um- anybody should know about that.", Barry said. "Why? It's a solid lead. If I followed up, I'd probably find out where Max Lord went.", Lucy said.

"Uh, I just- I just think it's best if we don't pursue that any further.", Barry said. "That doesn't make any sense. Why would-", Lucy started to say.

"We should not be messing with the DEO.", Barry suddenly said and Lucy was taken back. "You know about the DEO?", Lucy asked.

"No. You just told me about them.", Barry said. "No, I didn't.", Lucy said.

"Yeah, you did. You just said, secret government agency.", Barry said. "But I didn't say it was the DEO. How do you know-", Lucy started to say but then realized. "Supergirl. She- She told you, didn't she?", Lucy asked.

"Lucy, it's complicated-", Barry started to say. "How close are you two? Are you as close with her as Jimmy was with Him?", Lucy asked and Barry didn't say anything. "Closer?", she asked and Barry didn't say anything again. "Fool me once, right?", Lucy said before she hung up.

"Lucy-", Barry started to say but then turned off his phone. "Allen!", J'onn yelled.

"Coming!", Barry exclaimed before walking up to Alex & J'onn. "Based on the human aliases of our guy's victims, I think they were actually these five alien prisoners from Fort Rozz.", Alex said.

"Any connection besides Fort Rozz?", Barry asked. "Not that I can see. All different backgrounds and crimes. None of them were even cellmates.", Alex said and Barry crinkled his eyebrows.

"The killer must be picking them for a reason. Wait a minute. Look at that. See what happens when you arrange them in the order that they were killed?", Barry asked, noticing the order. "They were all incarcerated in Fort Rozz one after the other. That's the pattern.", Alex said.

"He's killing the escapees in their prisoner number order. Which would make the next target Prisoner 2445.", Barry said before looking at Alex. "I'll meet Kara there.", he said before zooming off.