getting kara back

Krypton

Kara was pacing back and forth in her bedroom, trying to figure out how to get out of whatever she was in. "I don't understand. Something has to be causing this.", Kara said. "Kara, nothing is wrong. I told you. You're safe at home.", Alura said. "This is not my home. My home is back on- Back on Earth!", Kara exclaimed, after taking a minute to remember where her home was. "Earth is thousands of light years away. And why would I ever send you to that primitive planet?", Alura asked before Kara started to run out and through the hallways of her home. But then she almost bumped into a tall, dark-blonde, blue eyed man. It was almost like the man version of Kara. It was her father.

"Kara.", he said. "Father?", Kara asked but then another tall man, with brown hair, and green eyes. Kara was surprised to see him and that he was was wearing Kryptonian clothes.

"Barry?", Kara asked and he grinned. "I see your fever is gone.", Barry said but that just gave Kara enough evidence that this wasn't real. "No. No, this is- Cannot be real. This is not real. This is not real.", Kara said before running past her father & Barry but to loop back around to her bedroom, and there standing was Alura, Barry & Kara's father. "I must be mistaken. I guess the fever is back.", Barry said but Kara noticed something on the table. It was a crack.

"I remember playing right there. And I made this crack when I tripped chasing after Aunt Astra.", Kara said. "Yet, even after you fell, you got right back up again. Nothing can keep you down.", someone said as Kara stood up straight to see Astra standing in front of her. "You did this to me!- You, you did this to me!", Kara yelled and everyone else was taken back. "Kara, stop!", Alura yelled. "No! I understand now. You and Non are behind this.", Kara said.

"Non? But he was banished to the Phantom Zone ages ago.", Barry said as he slowly walked up to her. "No, I fought both of you days ago back on- Um- Why can't I remember?", Kara asked.

"All nightmares end the longer we are awake.", Barry said as he took her hands in his. "No, wait I still I feel it. I have glimpses of- flying.", Kara said. "We only fly in our dreams, Kara.", Alura said. "I have friends there who need me.", Kara said before looking up at Barry, into his green eyes. "And you. I need to get back to protect you. And everyone else. My family.", she continued but then a kid to look like he was 12 walked in with a type of device. "Kara.", he said and everyone looked at him to see Kara's younger cousin. "Kal-El.", Kara mumbled as he walked up to her. "Do you remember how to open it?", he asked and Kara started to chuckle as she messed with the device and it opened.

Kara's Apartment

Barry & Iris were searching the apartment for any clues that would lead to where Non or Astra could be but there weren't any. Barry found himself looking at a photo of him & Kara in a selfie and she felt sad. Sad that he had these powers but couldn't save Kara. He just wanted Kara back. But then in the mirror in front of him, he saw Astra coming towards them so he immediately grabbed a handgun and started to shoot at her but she didn't back down so Iris grabbed a Kryptonite bullet gun and was about to shoot at Astra but she grabbed Iris' throat. She started to choke until Barry used his fast speed to push Astra off of her. "I came here to help Kara, not fight.", Astra said as Iris touched her throat.

"You tried to kill her before. Why should we trust you now?", Barry asked. "She saved me from a death without honor. Kara has been attacked by a telepathic parasite known as the Black Mercy.", Astra said.

"It has her in some kind of coma. Her brain waves are still active. It's like as if she's awake.", Iris said. "The Black Mercy has her trapped in lifelike hallucinations. Her perfect fantasy life. One that grows more and more real with each passing moment.", Astra said.