red kryptonite

CatCo

Iris got off the elevator and Kara followed her but something was different. Kara looked different. She was wearing a tight top and tight skirt that went down. She had black heels on. Everyone stared as she & Iris walked to Iris' desk. "Morning.", Kara said to Siobhan and she looked at her oddly. "Morning.", Siobhan said. "What? I was getting tired of my old clothes.", Kara said. "Yeah, we all were.", Siobhan said as Cat approached them. "Kara, look at you dressed like an adult. That's promising. Mmm. So, I demanded a list of replacements for Lucy Lane, like, yesterday.", Cat said and Siobhan stood up with a list but Iris gave her a list before Siobhan could. "Ms. Grant-", Siobhan started to say. "Ah, here you are. I already checked all their references and ranked them according to who you'll find the least annoying.", Iris said. "Oh, any Republicans?", Cat asked. "Two reformed.", Iris said. "Excellent. Oh, and look at that. A reward. Someone gifted me tickets for Club Apocalypse for Friday night to see a Scandinavian DJ whose name I won't even try to pronounce.", Cat said before giving her tickets. "Thank you. I'll put them to good use.", Iris said before Cat walked into her office. Then Kara & Iris saw Siobhan crumble up the paper she had to Cat. Then they smirked at each other.

"Do you even know how to dance?", Siobhan asked Iris and Kara looked at her. "Don't be jealous. Or do, I don't really care.", Kara said before walking to her desk. Iris was confused on why Kara was acting weird but she thought she was trying to turn a new leaf, and she liked her confidence.

DEO

J'onn, Alex & Barry were staring at the screen. "Two armored vehicles have been attacked in the last six hours. Both carrying hundreds of thousands worth in gold. Now, these two have goons managed to take out a number of highly trained and heavily armed security personnel.", J'onn said. "Alien weapons?", Barry asked. "Almost. An alien is their weapon. A K'hund. Stronger than your average Fort Rozz escapee.", J'onn said. "Now, we've obtained intel on their next heist, but we have to move fast. Lucky for us, we have an alien of our own.", Alex said before they looked at Kara, who was sitting in a chair, spinning around. But noticed they were talking to her.

"Hmm?", she hummed. "I'm sorry, Supergirl, am I boring you?", J'onn asked. "Only boring people get bored. Sorry. I thought you were talking to some other alien agent at the DEO.", Kara said and the three of them looked at each other is confusion and worry. "All right. Let's move, let's move. Do I need to brief you again or have you got all that?", J'onn asked Kara as she stood up. "Kick alien ass.", she said as she walked away. Barry started at her as she left, concerned something was wrong.

Location

Kara flew at the alien and dropped him off in a alleyway and the alien recognized her. "Your mother-", he started to say. "Sentenced you to Fort Rozz, blah, blah, ruined your life, I've heard the story. You wanna fight about it?", Kara asked and the alien stormed at her but she grabbed his fist and twisted it then let go. "Is that it?", Kara asked but he tried to attack her again but she flipped him over on his back, then placed her boot on his throat. "I have defeated White Martians, Coluans and Kryptonians. You, you're not even worth looking at. Get out of my sight.", Kara said before releasing her boot and he gasped. "Before I change my mind.", Kara said then the alien ran off. DEO cars approached her and she looked at them with an annoyed expression. Barry got out and looked at her in distress.

"Where did he go? Are you hurt?", Barry asked. "No. No, I'm fine. He got away.", Kara said.

DEO

Everyone was going over trying to find K'hund when Winn approached them. "Director Henshaw, Senator Crane is in your office. She said you were going to update her on what happened with the K'hund.", he said. "Well, that sounds fun.", Kara said, sarcastically and everyone looked at her. "Tell her I'll be there in a minute. Can I speak with you here for a second?", J'onn asked and he walked into a room with Kara & Barry following. "I know you just started working here again, but to be clear, our job here at the DEO is to catch the aliens, not let them escape.", J'onn said. "How 'bout you get off my back for once, Hank?", Kara said and J'onn & Barry were taken back. "Supergirl.", Barry said sternly. "I thought we were in a good place here.", J'onn said. "We're in a good place, when I do what I'm told. When I don't, you come down on me. I am tired of it! You want to catch the K'hund, go try it yourself! You're just as strong as me, if you wanted to be.", Kara said. "You know how dangerous that is for him.", Barry said. "And it's not dangerous for me too? Every Kryptonian on this planet wants to kill me expect my cousin. I have to live with that. And he could, too! What are you so afraid of? You talk about honoring your people, and yet you refuse to be one of them. I got to go. I have work in the morning. Another job that underappreciates me.", Kara said before she left. Barry watched as the woman he loves was under some type of spell, walk out angry and he wanted to know why.

CatCo

Kara walked into CatCo off of CAT's elevator and Iris & Mon stared at her like she was crazy. "What? How- That's Cat's elevator.", Iris said as Kara handed Iris Cat's coffee. "It is absolutely ridiculous for her to have her own personal elevator, plus horrible for the environment.", Kara said as Cat approached them. "Kara!", Cat exclaimed. "You are literally impervious to bullets and I'm worried for your safety right now.", Iris mumbled. "What the hell do you think you're doing?", Cat asked and Iris quickly acted. "Your latte, Ms. Grant. Kara wanted to be nice and get it for me.", Iris said quickly and Cat took it. "Oh.", Cat said. "Walking from the main elevator takes an extra 90 seconds, which means your latte's 90 seconds colder.", Kara said and Cat looked at her sternly. "Brazen. That's a new color on you. I don't mind it. Yet.", Cat said before walking into her office and Kara watched, but Iris looked at her friend in worry. "Kara. What is wrong with you?", Iris said and Kara looked at her. "Nothing.", Kara said before walking to her desk. Then Siobhan walked into Cat's office with a tablet in hand.

"What do you want?", Cat asked. "I've got a scoop for you.", Siobhan said before handing her the tablet. Show on the tablet was Supergirl letting the alien go and not arresting him.

"What am I looking at?", Cat asked. "It's Supergirl letting the bad guy go.", Siobhan said and then Cat gave the tablet back. "Put this under your hat until we figure out what's going on.", Cat said. "What's going on is that Supergirl isn't the hero she claims to be.", Siobhan said. "There must be an explanation. Maybe it's another Bizarro.", Cat said. "Who cares? Supergirl turning bad, and we're the first to report it. We could change the conversation, we could dominate the headlines, we could-", Siobhan started to say. "Don't use media jargon that you don't understand.", Cat said. "But-", Siobhan said. "That'll be all.", Cat said and Siobhan left, with her fist clenched. But she had a Plan B. So once she got back to her desk, she immediately started to type up a email to Perry White. Kara got back from lunch when she saw Siobhan acting suspicious. So she approached her, ready to ruin her day.

"Hi, Siobhan!", Kara exclaimed. "What do you want? Stalker.", Siobhan said. "Messenger downstairs wants you to sign for Ms. Grant's flowers.", Kara said. "Okay, make Iris do it.", Siobhan said. "Well, I would, but Ms. Grant needs her to proof a column for her ASAP.", Kara said before dramatically sighing. "I'm sure one day she'll give you more editorial responsibilities too.", Kara said before Siobhan got up. "Fine.", she said then walked to the elevators. Then Kara sat at her desk and read the email she was about to send to Perry White, and smirked to herself, knowing this would ruin her career if Cat found out. So she printed the email then deleted the email off of her computer.

Cat's Office
Later

Siobhan was sitting down in front of Cat's desk, scared because Cat found out about the email, given to by Kara. "I know you see yourself as a plucky heroine who broke a story as big as Watergate and then gave it to my biggest competitor, and I know you think that once the Daily Planet runs the story that you will have a fancy job there, and I know that you believe in the end that I will admire your gumption for scooping me and I will beg you to come back.", Cat said. "Will you?", Siobhan asked. "No. I admire loyalty, integrity and employees that I can trust. Not backstabbing, opportunistic little Imps. Clean out your desk.", Cat said and Siobhan didn't know how to react or what to say. "I'm sorry, was I using my inside voice? You are fired! Now, before you go skipping all the way back to Metropolis, I will save you the bus fare. I had a much too long conversation with Perry White. And there is no job waiting for you there. Mmm. Now, be gone.", Cat said then Siobhan walked out. Then Mon walked up to her to see if she was alright.

"Hey, are you okay?", he asked. "Well, I guess that's your exit.", Kara said and Siobhan looked at her with hurt eyes, then walked away. As she did, Iris walked in from the elevators and saw Siobhan walking to the elevator, upset. Iris looked at her with crinkled eyebrows but then looked at Kara with a smirk on herself. So Iris immediately walked up to Kara quickly.

"Well, that was awkward. But not surprising, though. She was a bad seed, it was only a matter of time.", Kara said. "Kara! What was that?!", Iris exclaimed. "What? Siobhan was a problem so I got rid of the problem. You're welcome.", Kara said before walking over to Iris' desk. "I know what will lighten the mood, drinks. And dancing. Who's in?", Kara asked as she took the tickets from Iris' desk.

Fool For You » SuperFlash {1} | √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें