he's moved on

DEO

Alex arrived there with a bag over Max, handcuffed. One of the agents took the bag off his head and he eyed everything. "So this is the DEO. A little more stalagmite-chic than I pictured.", Max said. "Take him to cell 19.", Alex said. "My lucky number.", Max said before he was taken away then J'onn approached Alex.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Alex?", he asked. "I had no choice, Hank. He's had us under surveillance. He knows about the DEO. He knows about Kara and all of her friends.", Alex said. "I don't care if he's got the nuclear codes and his finger's on the button, that is not some anonymous alien you brought in. That is Maxwell Lord, head of a multibillion dollar organization. Time magazine's reigning Person of the Year. Everyone is going to be looking for this guy.", J'onn said. "They won't find him.", Alex said. "You're compromising the security of this entire operation.", J'onn said. "And he is compromising the security of my family. Guess which one I care about more? We are all willing to do a lot of things to protect our secrets, Hank. I would think you would understand that better than anyone.", Alex said.

Warehouse

Barry woke up in a empty, abondaned werehouse, tied up to a tractor. He would use his powers to get out but he didn't know how yet. So he tried to get out of the ropes normally. "No move." Barry looked up to see Bizarro, at least 10 feet away from him.

"Okay. I won't move. I won't move. Why did you bring me here?", Barry asked. "Supergirl loves you.", Bizarro said and Barry was taken back.

"How do you know that?", Barry asked, in disbelief. "Supergirl and me. Same.", Bizarro said. "Why don't you come closer, so I can see you?", Barry asked. "No.", Bizarro asked. "Why not?", Barry asked. "Ugly.", Bizarro said. "You know, we- We all feel ugly sometimes. We all feel like no one loves us. Like maybe they never will. And you may not look like her right now, but there is a part of you that still is Supergirl. I can feel it. And people don't love her because of what she looks like on the outside. I love her because of who she is. Because she's brave, because she's kind, and she always tries to do the right thing. And you can be the same. You're not a monster.", Barry said, with tears in his eyes as Bizarro walked closer but Barry was trying to distract her, to try and contact Kara with a watch she gave him. But Bizarro realized what he was doing.

"Liar!", she yelled before using her fire breath on him. He started to scream in pain as it hit his skin. "Kara!", he yelled.

DEO

Kara sharply inhaled as she heard Barry scream her name, in fear and pain. "It's Barry. Bizarro has him.", Kara said with fear in her tone. "The compound is ready. The exact molecular opposite to green Kryptonite. You move her into position, I'll take the shot.", Alex said. "Will this stuff work?", Kara asked. "We're gonna find out.", Alex said.

Warehouse

Kara zoomed through the roof and attacked Bizarro, to get her away from Barry. "I kill Supergirl.", Bizarro said once they started to fight in the air.

"You can kill me. But don't you dare touch him.", Kara said and Bizarro grabbed Kara's throat, squeezing it. Then Alex got on location and took the shot but Kara was in the way.

"I can't get a clean shot.", Alex said. "Just do it!", Kara yelled. "Kara, I don't know what this is going to do to you if I hit you.", Alex said. "Take the shot!", Kara yelled as Bizarro's back faced Alex and she took the shot. It worked on Bizarro and she fell down to the ground. Kara slowly landed on the ground before she ran to Barry and untied him. He got up and hugged Kara. She hugged him back. "I'm sorry.", Kara said and Barry rubbed her back. "It's okay.", Barry said.