hellgrammite

Alex, Hank, Iris & some other DEO members were in a black van, setting out the trap for the hellgrammite. "Let's hope this movable feast is too hard to resist.", Hank said. "I mean, it should.", Iris said. "Given the Hellgrammite's superior sense of smell, he should've sensed the DDT in the atmosphere by now.", Alex said. "Then where the hell is he?", Iris asked. Then the hellgrammite suddenly jumped out of no where and landed in front of where the DDT was, in the vehicle in front of the black van Hank, Alex & Iris were in.

"Holy shi-", Iris started to say. "Trap One, the target is on your vehicle!", Hank yelled through comms as he & Alex started to shoot at him. The hellgrammite noticed where he was being shot at and threw a bunch of spikes at the people in the van, including Iris, but it hit her in the thigh but she still yelled in pain. Then the hellgrammite leaped over to the van, ripped the roof open and grabbed Iris. "Iris!", Alex yelled.

-

The hellgrammite dragged Iris into an abandoned warehouse, not caring that her leg was hurt. Then the general of the Kryptonians walked up to them. "Where is the Kryptonian?", she asked. "She didn't show. But this is one of the human agents. I'm hoping it's enough to keep you off my back.", The hellgrammite said before walking away. The general leaned down to Iris's eye level and slightly touched Iris's face.

"I've been waiting quite some time to get one of you alive.", she said, and Iris looked slightly terrified.

-

After she was told the news of Iris, Kara immidiatly went to the DEO. Hank & Alex were waiting for her to get to the DEO and she finally did when she turned the corner in her suit, and fists clenched. "I should've been there.", Kara yelled and Hank & Alex looked at her.

"..Kara..I'm going to need you to calm down.", Alex said softly. "No, I'm not gonna calm down. If I was there, If you trusted me instead of putting me through your tests, I could've stopped this.", Kara exclaimed. "Or maybe you'd be captured and dead too.", Alex said and Kara slightly scoffed.

"What..What's going on here?", Mon asked as he overheard Kara yelling at Hank & Alex. "..You didn't tell him?!", Kara yelled. "I-", Alex started to say. "They let Iris go on a mission for tech backup and she got captured by the hellgrammite.", Kara said and Mon looked scared and slightly mad that no one told him.

"What?!", Mon yelled. "I know, to you, she's just the new girl agent working part time for you, but to me, she's my bestfriend. Pratically my family. Does that mean anything to you? Do you have a family?", Kara yelled. "I did.", Hank said softly and they all stared intensly at each other, knowing that Hank has never talked about his past. "Look, we have every satellite and tactical drone up in the air, searching this whole city for her.", Hank said. "And now you have me too.", Kara said. "And me.", Mon said. "No, I don't think that's a good idea, Mon-El-", Alex started to say. "No, I think it's a great idea since you two are the ones who lost her, I think we're the ones to find her.", Kara said with a stern look plastered accross her face.

-

Back at the warehouse, Iris was holding onto the leg that got hit, trying not to ache in pain, just trying to think about everything good so the negatives don't consume her. "You're bleeding. Human beings are so fragile. It's amazing any of you make it out of infancy.", the general said, but Iris was freaked out that the woman she remembered to be Kara's dead mother was standing right in front of her. "Alura..", Iris said softly. "How do you know that name?", the general asked. "I saw..I saw a hologram of you. A message from Krypton. It was on the ship that brought your daughter to Earth.", Iris said, still in pain, trying not to think about it. The general didn't say anything for a while, trying to form the words she needed for Iris to understand.