silver banshee

Siobhan walked into a small shop to a older woman, with a accent, talking to a young customer. "Thank you, my dear. Love will soon be coming your way. Don't forget to write his name five times in your journal every night.", the woman said as the young customer left. Then Siobhan looked at the woman with a confused expression.

"What the hell was that accent?", Siobhan asked.

"It's one of the many talents I use to trick muggles to buy 300 bucks' worth of cheap quartz. How is my least hated niece?", the woman asked in her normal voice then hugged Siobhan. "I need your help."

The two were sitting at a table in the back of the shop, drinking some tea. "You hear her calling you. Whispering?", the woman asked and Siobhan gasped.

"Yes. Yes, what is that?", she asked.

"The Banshee. Have you seriously never considered why all the women in our family are- Shall we say, unlikable? We're cursed, Siobhan. From way back in the day, before we left Ireland. Some starving bog lady ancestor stole from a banshee.", the woman explained.

"So, that's it? I'm just- I'm cursed and it's never gonna go away?", Siobhan asked.

"The curse is triggered when someone wrongs you. If you want it to stop, you're going to have to kill whoever is the object of your anger.", the woman said.

"Did you have to do that?", Siobhan asked.

"What do you think happened to your Uncle William?", the woman asked.

"And if I don't?", Siobhan asked.

"The power inside you will grow. Your voice becomes a weapon that you can send anywhere in the world. Focus on your target enough and your scream will decimate them. But you will also destroy your soul.", the woman said.

"I would love to kill that little blonde twig who ruined my life. I tried. But Supergirl showed up and saved her. How am I gonna kill Kara if she's got a superhero protecting her?", Siobhan asked but an idea lit up in her eyes.

"What is it?", the woman asked. "The enemy of my enemy is my new partner.", Siobhan said with a evil grin.

DEO

Livewire was sitting in her cell, minding her own business. Then there was a high-pitched screech. Livewire covered her ears in pains but her cells glass broke. She looked up to see that. Then she got up and started to walk out when guards ran in. "Stay where you are!", one of them yelled. But she used her powers on them.

CatCo

Iris was doing some work when she got a call from Lucy, who sounded urgent. "Lucy? I- Okay.", Iris said before hanging up. She then got up and quickly walked into Cat's office.

"Ms. Grant, you have to leave now.", Iris said.

"Iria. I thought I told you to tell Bernie Sanders that I am not interested in hot yoga.", Cat said.

"No, no. Livewire has escaped. She could be anywhere now, but you know where she'll come eventually. So head home and pack. I will arrange a car to take you and Carter to the airport and a plane, and guards. I will take care of all the escape arrangements.", Iris said.

"I'm not going anywhere. I beat her once, I'll beat her again.", Cat said and Iris gave her a look. "Fine. I had help. I'll have help again. National City may have lost faith in Supergirl, but I haven't. And you shouldn't either.", Cat said and Iris sighed.

"Ms. Grant, please-", Iris started to say. "Staying put.", Cat said then Iris quickly walked out.

Supergirl Room

Iris quickly ran in, breaking heavily from running. "Iris?", Kara asked.

"Livewire...escaped...woah!", Iris exclaimed in between breaths, then yelped at how fast she got down there. Kara then looked at Peter & Barry.

"I need Blurr.", Kara said and Barry nodded.

"And Peter?", Kara said and he looked at her.

"Yeah, what can I do?", Peter asked.

"Well, I have this villain. Her name is Livewire. And she's basically like living electricity.", Kara said and Peter's eyes lit up.

"That's awesome!", he exclaimed.

"Well. She just broke out of this prison and and all she wants out of life is to kill Ms. Grant, me and my partner, The Blurr. And with Siobhan still out there, I don't think that I can protect her by myself. National City needs Spider-Man.", Kara said.

"Oh, Kara-", Peter started to say.

"And once they're both back in custody, we promise that we will do everything in our power to get you back home.", Iris said with a worried look.

"What do you say? Partners?", Kara asked with her hand out. Then Barry was taken back that they declared partners. "Partners.", Peter said before shaking her hand.

DEO

Winn, Kara & Iris were showing Peter around, in his suit. "This place is amazing.", Peter said before he saw Kara's pod.

"Is this a spaceship?", Peter asked, trying to hold back a geeky fangirl scream.

"That's actually my spaceship.", Kara said.

"I love it here!", he exclaimed jumping up and down like a kid. They all laughed at his excitement until Lucy and some other Agents approached them with guns.

"Who is this masked man? Alien?", Lucy asked and Peter's helmet automatically came off.

"Superhuman. I guess.", Peter said.

"Well, we have protocol for visitors at the DEO, Supergirl.", Lucy said then Kara stood in front of Peter.

"Guys, it's fine. He's here to help us find Livewire.", Kara said.

"We do need all the help we can get.", Lucy said as she and the agents lowered their guns and Peter poked his head out. "So what do I call you? Spidey?", Lucy asked.

"Peter Parker.", he said.

"Lucy Lane. I hope you're bringing more to the table than just quick reflexes.", Lucy said.

"Well. I've been catching criminals for nine years so I think I'm a good help.", Peter said and Kara gave an impressive look.

Warehouse

Livewire appeared by using her powers and saw she was in the middle of no where, and there was a ice box. She opened it and there was of her favorite beer. "They even have my brand.", she said before grabbing one, then opening it, and drinking it.

"I wanted to make you feel at home." Livewire looked in the direction of who talked and saw Siobhan.

"Who the hell are you?," she asked as she put the beer back in the ice box.

"Siobhan Smythe.", Siobhan said.

"It's like your parents knew you'd grow up to be a big snob.", Livewire said.

"I need your help.", Siobhan said.

"I can help you catch on fire.", Livewire said.

"You should be a little more grateful since I'm the one who broke you out of your hamster wheel.", Siobhan said.

"How'd you do that?", Livewire asked. Then Siobhan faced a window and screamed a high-pitched screech. Livewire fell to the ground, covering her ears.

"Luck of the Irish.", Siobhan said.

"Okay, I'm listening. Sort of.", Livewire said.

"It's why I drew you here. You and I have shared interests. You wanna kill Cat Grant, Supergirl, and The Blurr and I wanna kill one of Cat's reporters who's protected by them. Figured we could team up.", Siobhan said.

"Like an evil Taylor Swift squad?", Livewire asked.

"What do you say?", Siobhan asked.

"Not in that outfit. You need a makeover.", Livewire said then Siobhan evilly grinned. "This is gonna be fun."