jealous of the spider

DEO

Kara & Peter were laughing as they were talking about dumb stuff Peter has done back home but Barry was watching from a distance with loneliness in his eyes. Then Lucy approached him. "I know that look. I used to look at Adam with her and have that very same sneer. But much cuter.", Lucy said and Barry started to laugh nervously, trying to play it off.

"That? No, no, no. I was- I was thinking. And a sneer? Come on. Pfft. No. I was- Allergies.", Barry started to say and Lucy looked at him with a look. "Okay. I just came by to see if I could help. But it looks like they got it covered, so-", Barry continued.

"Piece of advice. If you're holding back with her because of me, don't. Because the truth was, we were never gonna work, were we?", Lucy said and Barry deeply inhaled.

"We found Livewire.", Kara said and Barry looked at her with his eyes lit up.

"That's great news.", Barry said.

"Actually, it was Peter.", Kara said.

"Of course it was.", Barry said.

"Livewire's ability to absorb the electrical energy in the air surrounding her gave me an idea. So I wrote an algorithm to monitor variations in meter usage around the city, and it all leads to that warehouse. I see bad guys love their abandoned warehouses on your Earth, too.", Peter said and Kara smiled.

"I'll authorize a drop team.", Lucy said.

"No. No, no. She's too dangerous. Let's go. Call Blurr.", Kara said.

"Okay. What's the plan?", Peter asked.

"Catch the bad girl, bring her back here so she can't hurt anyone. 85% chance of punching.", Kara said and Peter blinked at her.

"Okay. That I get. But like, what's the plan?", Peter asked.

"Maybe we can overload her somehow.", Barry said.

"Yeah, what about the Industrial Capacitator you were gonna trap her in last time?", Winn asked.

"No, no. It went busto.", Kara said.

"Well, Dynamic Duo will build you a new one.", Winn said.

"No. If we wait, we lose her. If we lose her, God knows what kind of damage she could do, or who she could hurt. I defeated her once before. I can do it again. With your help.", Kara said and Peter nodded.

"Fly me.", he said. She grabbed him and flew out of the DEO. Then Barry left also but ran to get his suit, then to the warehouse.

Warehouse

Barry arrived just a couple seconds before Kara & Peter did. "For the record, I got here first.", Barry said and Kara smiled at him.

"Yeah, for the record, I went around the block to check the perimeter. So, technically, I let you get here first.", Kara said as she put Peter on the ground.

"Uh. Hi. Supergirl has talked a lot about her famous partner. I'm Spider-Parker. No. I mean. Peter-Man....dangit.", he said and Barry snickered.

"Nice kid.", he said and Kara awkwardly smiled.

"You sure this is the right place?", Kara asked.

"Hope so.", Peter said then Livewire appeared.

"Long time, cape and speed. Didn't think you could fight me alone, so you brought a date? How sweet.", Livewire said and then Kara & Barry got in position to fight but Peter stepped up.