for the girl

After a while of comforting her, Kara told Iris she wanted to go home. Iris nodded and smiled at her then told her she would be home later. So Kara flew home and sighed painfully once she got inside. She felt everyone hated her, even though no one really did. But Kara & Iris, there was a wedge. That Adam created. Kara knew that they would be okay but they're was still a wedge.

But when Kara got home, she immediately went to the fridge but she heard something move behind her. She closed the fridge and looked behind her. "Hello?", she asked as she walked around her apartment, trying to figure out what made the noise. Then she found something sticky on her coffee table and stared at it in confusion. "What the hell?", she asked but then she heard something again and she turned around and something attacked her.

The next thing Kara remembered was a light and she was in a bed. But once her eyes adjusted she saw a floating robot in front of her. "How are you feeling, Kara?", the robot asked and Kara immediately sat up in fear. She didn't know where she was and a robot was floating and talking to her. She could feel her hair was straight and down, and she was in some type of white dress.

"What are you?", Kara said in freight. "I am Kelex, your medical attendant.", the robot said. "Where am I?", Kara said, still scared of her surroundings. "Your confusion will abate as your temperature stabilizes. Would you care to dress?", Kelex asked and Kara looked down to see a blue dress folded up nicely. "This was my mother's tunic. She used to wear it when she would put me to bed at night. Where did you get this?", Kara asked. "I gave it to you." Kara looked in the direction of the voice to see Alura, in a blue dress. Every detail about her was right. The dark, curly, brunette hair. The light blue eyes. Her blue dress and blue scarf. Her kind smile. Every detail was right.

"Mom? How could you be here?", Kara asked. "I stayed home every day while you recovered from the Argo fever.", Alura said as Kara stood up, to see her mother up close. "This can't be real. You died with the rest of Krypton.", Kara said. "Oh, sweet Kara. You must have had terrible hallucinations from the fever. But it's over now. You're awake. You're safe. You're home.", Alura said but Kara didn't believe it so she ran to her balcony and she couldn't understand how. "I'm on Krypton."

Kara's Apartment

Iris walked into the apartment, yawning, and slowly. She was hella tired. Not just from work but from Kara drama. But everytime there was something bad, she would always tell herself that 'tomorrow is a new day. a restart. new opportunities.' She was trying her best to stay quiet the best she could so she wouldn't wake Kara. She put her purse down on the island before deeply sighing. She just needed to go to sleep. But she heard something behind her. She immediately turned around to see no one. She thought she was going crazy. But she heard a whoosh. "Kara?", Iris asked but there was no response. There was another whoosh.

"Kara, I know we aren't on awesome terms but don't play pranks on me with your powers, please.", Iris said, hoping that's what it was. Just Kara playing pranks. But Iris turned the corner and saw Kara on the ground, in her Supergirl suit, with a alien type parasite attacked to her torso.

"Kara!", Iris screeched and ran over to her side. But she heard another whoosh. She turned around and something attacked her.