the finest

just a little AN. So. I'm a big dork. Like the biggest. I'm obsessed with both DC comics and Marvel. Especially Peter Parker. And if someone told me I had to choose between DC or Marvel. I wouldn't do it. Anyway. So I wanna add a little bit of Marvel into my book. just a little. it will come up once or twice But won't really be a really big thing until later in my books. but this chapter will be introducing the first part of Marvel collided with DC. That I'm making up. :)

So let's just say that there's one earth in the universe and that one earth is all the Marvel characters. Like where all the movies and such took place. You get it. Right? I also added another character along with them. Okay anyway. I hope no one hates me for this. :)))

DEO

Siobhan was laying on a medic bed, screaming in pain, but it was her disoriented scream. Kara & Mon watched from a distance and Mon was so nervous. "What is she?", Mon asked. 

"She's definitely not a Fort Rozz escapee. Trust me. We checked.", Kara said.

"And you're sure you don't recognize her from Krypton?", Mon asked.

"No. But it was a big place. We didn't all know each other.", Kara said.

"She fell four stories, Kara. There's not a scratch on her. The only other person I know capable of that is you and me.", Mon said.

"Well, maybe she should be National City's new hero.", Kara said before they started to walk away.

"I saw that, uh, winning the people back wasn't going so well.", Mon said.

"I have tried everything I can think of. Last night I helped a family assemble their IKEA table. It's still not enough. One mistake. That's all it took to just erase all the good I did before.", Kara said.

"You were poisoned. It's- it's not your fault.", Mon said.

"People don't know that. All they know is that this symbol doesn't mean what it used to anymore.", Kara said then the Dr treating Siobhan approached them.

"Dr. Hamilton, how is Siobhan? How did she survive her belly flop on the sidewalk?", Mon asked.

"She emitted a high frequency sound wave so powerful, it literally cushioned her fall and pulverized the cement.", Hamilton said.

"You're saying the girl that I have been- You know, is an alien?", Mon asked and Kara looked at him weird.

"You're an alien doofus.", Kara said.

"Nope. DNA analysis confirms she's human.", Hamilton said.

"So how does she have this power?", Kara asked.

"Do you believe in miracles?", Hamilton asked then Siobhan slowly approached them.

"So none of you know what's wrong with me? Thanks for nothing.", she said before walking away and Mon went after her. "That was such a waste of time.", she said.

"At least you're not an alien. Not saying that aliens are bad. I mean- some of them are bad. But I mean, not all of them, and those aliens are uh, pretty chill.", Mon said, remembering that he is an alien.

"You said these people could help me. And speaking of aliens, since when do you know Supergirl?", Siobhan asked.

"I- I would have told you.", Mon said.

"When?", Siobhan asked.

"I don't know. Maybe if we'd ever gone on an actual date.", Mon said then Siobhan scoffed.