the fight between lovers

National City

J'onn & Alex arrived and as soon as they did, J'onn turned back into Hank Henshaw, but something seemed wrong. "What is it? Are you okay?", Alex asked him.

"This Myriad signal is really strong. It's taking up a lot of my mental energy shielding your mind from it.", J'onn informed.

"Okay, if you have to sacrifice me-", Alex started to say.

"That's not gonna happen.", J'onn said sternly.

"Why did you stop me from telling my mother my father was still alive?", Alex asked.

"Until we stop Non, there's nothing we can do for your father. Eliza has enough on her plate worrying about you and Kara.", J'onn said but then a flash of red whooshed by and knocked Alex to the ground. Then Indigo walked up next to the flash of red, revealing Barry. J'onn was taken back that Barry was a part of this but he started to shoot at Indigo, but the bullets absorbed through her and showed up in her hand.

"Nice try.", she said before dropping all the bullets. "You didn't even see me coming. There was only a 25.6% chance that you would turn up. Once again defying the odds. Just like that time your people perished and you alone survived. Impressive. But the humans might call that lucky.", Indigo said but then J'onn punched her to the ground.

"It has nothing to do with luck.", he said before dragging her then throwing her into a small shack, that exploded. When he thought she was dead, he ran up to Barry, who was clearly in his suit, still in a trance. "Mr. Allen. Wake up. Kara is gonna need you.", J'onn said but he didn't say anything, just stared. "Barry!", he exclaimed then Indigo appeared again, and shot at J'onn with her arm, pushing him against a truck, weakening him.

"He can't hear you. So- Stand down.", she said before grabbing Alex. "Or I scrape her brain from her skull.", she continued.

"J'onn, don't listen to her. Go find Supergirl. Save the city.", Alex said but then J'onn turned back into his alien form, and passed out.

"Endangered. Now extinct. I do love wiping out a species. And you're next, human.", Indigo said, looking at Alex, who was now in a trance. Then glanced at Barry. "You. You seem important to Supergirl. Take Alex away then come back to base.", Indigo said and he nodded before grabbing Alex and speeding away.

Lord Technologies

Cat, Kara & Mon walked in Max's office who was getting the bomb together. "Good. You changed your mind. I was starting to regret saving it in the first place. For the record, I seriously thought the two of us would be having a lot more fun during Armageddon.", Max said.

"Oh, Max, we're not here to talk about your bomb. Supergirl has a plan. Which means Cat browbeat you. Inspired is closer to the truth. I'm a muse, Max. To the world.", Cat said then Max looked at Kara.

"So, what's your plan?", Max asked.

"Hope.", Kara said with a smile.

"You know what? I'm gonna go with the plan that has the bomb and kills the bad guys instead.", Max said.

"No bomb. No one dies.", Mon said.

"You think I wanna do this? It's the only way to win.", Max said.

"What? What are we winning? Causing more chaos? More destruction? More lives lost?", Mon asked.

"You hated me for months, because you thought I'd use my power indiscriminately, kill people with no regard for their lives. That is exactly the choice you're making with this bomb.", Kara said.