they need Supergirl part 3

Iris walked up to Kara who was sitting on a bench, looking at the blood on her hands, with her jaw dropped, still taken back and hurt. "Kara?", Iris asked with a frown upon her face. "I couldn't save him.", Kara said, immediately looking at Iris, tears in her eyes then looking away.

"You did everything you could.", Iris said as she sat next to Kara, putting an arm around her, as comfort. "As Kara Danvers. But Supergirl could've done more. These past few months have been the best in my life. I was starting to make a difference. I was helping people the way that I've always wanted.", Kara explained before resting her head on Iris' shoulder. "Do you know what that's like, to just have that ripped away?", she asked. "Can't say that I do.", Iris said before turning to Kara, making her get her head off of Iris' shoulder.

"But I- I do know you're still the same girl you were before.", Iris said before placing her hands on Kara's shoulders. "Losing your powers haven't changed that.", she continued. "It's changed everything. I- I feel- I feel so helpless.", Kara said. "That's what Humans feel, every day.", Iris said. "What if Max Lord- What if what he said was right?", Kara asked Iris scoffed. "What if mine never come back? And what kind of a hero does that make me without them?", Kara continued to say. "Are you seriously gonna listen to Maxwell Lord?", Iris asked. "I couldn't even save one man.", Kara said. "No hero can save everyone. Not even Superman.", Iris said, looking into her eyes, seeing her wanting to give up. "But a real hero never stops trying.", she continued, trying to lift her spirits. Then they saw two robbers break into a store and Kara immediately stood up, trying to go after them but Iris stopped her.

"Hey, hey.", Iris said. "What?", Kara asked. "No, no.", Iris mumbled. "What are you doing? As you said, I can't stop trying.", Kara said. "Uh, when you get your powers back! Not when you are powerless and super sensitive! That's a mob scene! They could have guns! You could get shot!", Iris exclaimed. "I can't do nothing!", Kara exclaimed. "You being killed is not gonna help anybody!", Iris exclaimed. "I have to!", Kara exclaimed before Iris deeply sighed. "Kara, the bullets are not gonna bounce off of you this time.", Iris said. "They don't know that.", Kara said before walking past her and into the store. "Kara!", Iris exclaimed.

One of the robbers pointed a gun at the store owner as he cried and the robber yelled. "Go! Go! Get behind the counter!", the robber yelled. "Don't do this to my store!", the owner cried out. "Shut up! Don't make me shoot you!", the robber exclaimed right as Kara in her suit came running in. "I wouldn't do that if I were you.", Kara said and the robber pointed his gun at her. "That's not going to work on me.", Kara said. "Stay back. Don't come any closer.", he said, nervous. "You don't want to hurt these people.", Kara said.
__

"People of National City. This is Cat Grant, coming to you from Catco Plaza. We've just minutes ago, restarted our broadcasting capabilities-", Cat started to say into the camera, with her glasses on, holding a paper, with all of CatCo looking and Barry in the room. She took a moment before placing the paper down and taking off her glasses. "Look. We're all suffering through a major disaster. Now, you could react to this crisis by being petty and divisive or preying on other people's fears. And after all, it is human to be selfish. But isn't it also human to face our weaknesses and rise above them? Act like a superhero, even if you aren't one?", Cat said.
__

"I know you're scared. We all are.", Kara said, talking to the robber while her hand was shaking. "You want to save yourself, your family. But don't you see that we are all in this together?", Kara said.
__

"It's true. Supergirl has not been located yet. But her spirit stays with us, her insistence on seeing the best in people, a call for us to heed our better angels."
__
"There are about a dozen ways that I could stop you right now. But I don't think I have to.", Kara said to the Robber.
__

"Supergirl has faith in us."
__

"Because this is not you. It isn't any of you."
__

"So let's have a little faith in her. Supergirl will return when we need her most. Until then, we need to help each other. I believe that we are better than this. Call us, share your stories of heroism. Let's show the world what we're really made of. And, no, we can't do what Supergirl does, but We choose who we want to be. We must choose to do what we can."
__

"And I know you're gonna choose to be a better man.", Kara said as Iris walked in. The robber gave Kara the gun as Iris took a picture.